Noté 3,8 sur 5
3,8 étoiles sur 5
- par dakatone, il y a 10 ansNoté 2 sur 5The concept is wonderful, and when the plugin does actually work as expected it is also wonderful. However, it fails on many products that have complex product number differentiations and customizations resulting in different products. An example is laptop computers. The plugin keeps sending a message that the $2400 Macbook Pro I was looking at was available for $485. Needless to say it points to a Netbook on Amazon. It also, as specified by some, has issues when it comes to shipping. Granted this can be a tricky problem especially with sites such as Amazon where free shipping has dependencies.
All-in-all I give the idea behind the plugin 5 stars, but the current implementation drags the total rating down to 2 stars.
- par Desertdiva2u, il y a 10 ansNoté 1 sur 5Great idea but it doesn't separate the product price from any shipping fees. So most of the time it's wrong about which site is really the lowest priced. If I have to check five or six sites I really don't need this add on. Taking it off until they improve it.
- par alexmayorga, il y a 10 ansNoté 5 sur 5Used to work. it doesn't work now. I went to Google, Amazon, and Best Buy... didn't get any notifications or pop-ups of special prices for items I looked at.
ff version- 3.6.8
- par KristB, il y a 10 ansNoté 4 sur 5I love this add-on, it saves me time and money.
I have Amazon Prime so a lot of times it tells me another site is cheaper when it is not after shipping.
If it was capable of calculation shipping/tax, like Google Shopping does, than it would stop directing me to other websites that end up having a higher grand total than Amazon Prime.
Even with that minor down fall, I still love it!
- par Pintsized, il y a 10 ansNoté 5 sur 5Fantastic addon to help you quickly find cheaper prices. Ignore the review claiming it's intended to drive traffic to Amazon; it often directs me away from Amazon to other retailers with the item available for a lower cost.
- par imacsuk, il y a 10 ansNoté 3 sur 5Strange- it doesn't work (nothing) for me. I went to Google, Amazon, and Best Buy... didn't get any notifications or pop-ups of special prices for items I looked at.
ff version- 3.6.8
- par Teiji, il y a 10 ansNoté 4 sur 5I buy 99% of all my stuff online, and this add-on saves me lots of time and money. A must have add-on for any online buyer.
However, sometimes it doesn't display the money thing (the thing under the tab).
- par Lucas755, il y a 10 ansNoté 3 sur 5It works. Google Shopping works better though. When I do follow a link from Google Shopping, invisible hand actually pops up and tells me other prices, even though it doesn't ever mention the site I'm actually on. This is puzzling; if it knows enough to show me different prices, shouldn't it know that this is the best price, and tell me that from the beginning of my whole search?
However, this is only in some cases. It's still semi-useful.
- par Jack McCormick, il y a 10 ansNoté 4 sur 5This is a GREAT little add-on, I buy almost everything on-line, have for years except food and clothes.This is the greatest little add-on since Xmarks. It's already saved me many bucks and the time it saves you from bouncing around the web searching for the best price blew me away. You wont regret this little jewel.
- par demonyc1, il y a 10 ansNoté 4 sur 5let IH save you money at Staples. They meet competitors' prices, so through Amazon i found a price for somthing both stores carry but amazon was 9 dollars lower than staples, i brought the printout into the store, and got the lower price! woohoo!
- par Dr Bob, il y a 11 ansNoté 4 sur 5This addon has helped me find lower prices on games, so thanks for that.
To re-iterate what some have already said: it does not take into account any shipping fees, so that is an issue when the shipping fees make the item more expensive than what InvisibleHand stated.
To the creator of this addon: is there any way to integrate the Steam Store? Here is a link: www.steampowered.com
- par alex smith, il y a 11 ansNoté 3 sur 5It's too bad it doesn't include shipping - that can be the huge difference between similar prices.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 11 ansThe new version of InvisibleHand (2.4) does include shipping. We're currently waiting for it to be approved by Mozilla, but if you can't wait, you can download it from: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11377/versions/
- par Spizzerfish, il y a 11 ansNoté 1 sur 5Ridiculous. As I'm writing a review for a product on the site I bought it from, and KNOW it's the cheapest place to get said product, the Invisible Hand tells me I can get it on Amazon for $1.50 more.
I've had this installed for 2 days, and 95% of the places it tells me are on Amazon. I'm getting rid of it right now.