Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par CoBfan1987@gmail.com, il y a 9 ansNoté 3 sur 5The only thing that has bothered me about this addon since the early beta stages of FF4 (and still appears this way in Beta9) is that the InvisibleHand icon down in the corner appears on its own separate bar taking up valuable screen space. Please make it so that the icon appears inline with the rest of the add-on icons.
The problem can be seen here
- par Yaskier, il y a 9 ansNoté 4 sur 5Brilliant addon, but still needs some work.
Ideally it should distinguish between € EUR prices and £ POUND. I often shop on play in Euro and it shows me that certain item is cheaper on amazon.co.uk (in Pounds)...
Maybe it could also use a conversion rate to check the difference in price?
A am looking forward to the next version.
- par Jon, il y a 9 ansNoté 5 sur 5Fantastic Add-In, saves me a ton of time, when I am shopping for my tech and electronics stuff.
You will see a little alert if it finds other pricing and it is you choice whether to click on it and have a little Windows tell you the locations and pricing. Then just click and it will take you to the other vendor.
Jennifer, HOW the heck can it possibly include shipping costs and not take forever to come up and be brutal to look at ? Most places you have a choice on shipping and it varies depending on location. It can't be psychic.
- par Jennifer, il y a 10 ansNoté 4 sur 5We always buy stuff online and this has been really great in helping us finding the best prices. I do wish that it would be able to take more into account the shipping costs though. Sometimes the lowest price doesn't include shipping, which when you add, can end up costing more than the next two or three things.
- par ReallyCleverUserName, il y a 10 ansNoté 1 sur 5NEW VERSION IS ADWARE!!!
Excellent and useful for comparing prices. Now, however, it has become a pop-up adware machine: When I looked up "North Carolina" on Wikipedia, I got a drop-down ad urging me to "Buy Big Bubba's Guide to North Carolina BBQ at Buy.com!" No thank you -- I uninstalled the extension. If future versions include an option to omit the drop-down ads, I'll try it. Until then, NOBODY WANTS MORE ADVERTISING IN THEIR BROWSER, EINSTEIN!!!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 10 ansPlease accept my apologies for the errant notification. InvisibleHand had mistaken that page for a book listing and shown a notification. This isn't supposed to happen, and we'll be fixing the issue within the next few days. InvisibleHand is not Adware. It only shows notifications when you're browsing a product. In this specific instance. it made an error, and we'll be fixing it imminently.
- par dakatone, il y a 10 ansNoté 2 sur 5The concept is wonderful, and when the plugin does actually work as expected it is also wonderful. However, it fails on many products that have complex product number differentiations and customizations resulting in different products. An example is laptop computers. The plugin keeps sending a message that the $2400 Macbook Pro I was looking at was available for $485. Needless to say it points to a Netbook on Amazon. It also, as specified by some, has issues when it comes to shipping. Granted this can be a tricky problem especially with sites such as Amazon where free shipping has dependencies.
All-in-all I give the idea behind the plugin 5 stars, but the current implementation drags the total rating down to 2 stars.
- par Desertdiva2u, il y a 10 ansNoté 1 sur 5Great idea but it doesn't separate the product price from any shipping fees. So most of the time it's wrong about which site is really the lowest priced. If I have to check five or six sites I really don't need this add on. Taking it off until they improve it.
- par alexmayorga, il y a 10 ansNoté 5 sur 5Used to work. it doesn't work now. I went to Google, Amazon, and Best Buy... didn't get any notifications or pop-ups of special prices for items I looked at.
ff version- 3.6.8
- par KristB, il y a 10 ansNoté 4 sur 5I love this add-on, it saves me time and money.
I have Amazon Prime so a lot of times it tells me another site is cheaper when it is not after shipping.
If it was capable of calculation shipping/tax, like Google Shopping does, than it would stop directing me to other websites that end up having a higher grand total than Amazon Prime.
Even with that minor down fall, I still love it!
- par Pintsized, il y a 10 ansNoté 5 sur 5Fantastic addon to help you quickly find cheaper prices. Ignore the review claiming it's intended to drive traffic to Amazon; it often directs me away from Amazon to other retailers with the item available for a lower cost.
- par imacsuk, il y a 10 ansNoté 3 sur 5Strange- it doesn't work (nothing) for me. I went to Google, Amazon, and Best Buy... didn't get any notifications or pop-ups of special prices for items I looked at.
ff version- 3.6.8
- par Teiji, il y a 10 ansNoté 4 sur 5I buy 99% of all my stuff online, and this add-on saves me lots of time and money. A must have add-on for any online buyer.
However, sometimes it doesn't display the money thing (the thing under the tab).