- par ember, il y a 8 moisNoté 5 sur 5I'd love to have the addon to start blocking the images from the installation, instead of having to turn it on, because I use it with Selenium automations and I can't click the addon or modify it on scripts
- par heavenisnow, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This addon is fantastic. Compared to other "no image" addons, this one does actually block all images, also background images, which other addon still seem to allow.
On my old pc, on my new pc, this has always been working great.
Also it is small, it is very modest in resources and in it's demand of overall attention. Always the first addon i install, when i need to (re)install Mozillla Firefox, together with Adblocker Ultimate and Facebook Container.
- par Daniel Dekan, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This is a really cool and useful extension. Just a question, would it be possible to block just a single website? If you don't plan on implementing this feature, do you know about any extension that can do this?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15256283 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Works perfectly, and yes it bloks imaes before the website download them, it saves bandwith thanks
PS: it doeasn't block images with direct links
that ends with .jpg .png etc
like foe example:
- par psinclair, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I'm using the Firefox Quantum 65.0.2, and it seems to be very good at blocking images. Some sites are nearly impossible to read any more with images constantly loading. Thank you for writing this app for us.