- Noté 1 sur 5I don't know if it worked with previous versions but it surely does not work with the current Firefox. I am on Google images and toggle and reload and still see all images.
- Noté 5 sur 5Great !!
- Noté 5 sur 5Works great!
- Noté 5 sur 5New
- Noté 5 sur 5I'm using the Firefox Quantum 65.0.2, and it seems to be very good at blocking images. Some sites are nearly impossible to read any more with images constantly loading. Thank you for writing this app for us.
- Noté 5 sur 5Works well to stop images from loading in a page, speeds up loading of pages where you only want to see the text.
- Noté 3 sur 5With Firefox 42.0, it works. For Firefox 52.8.1 and 62.0, it does not. If images are blocked, pages seems to load forever. If you open the Windows Task Manager, Memory Usage goes up and goes back down again, and continue (sometimes continues to grow forever). As soon as you select Display Images, the page will be loaded with images displayed.
- Noté 5 sur 5one of the most useful addons around
- Noté 3 sur 5It sucks! Only set permissions.default.image (about:config) to 2 blocks images in a Reader View (F9).
- Noté 1 sur 5no effect on pages,nothing hides, is it a addon? dont fool us, cheaters
- Noté 4 sur 5Faster browsing and no distractions, but should remove more image kinds.
- Noté 5 sur 5Just what I wanted. Simple and easy. I was making a hotspot with my phone data and wanted save my data while browsing.
- Noté 1 sur 5Version 5.0 is suck ver 3.1 better
When is activated the load page it is not finished and after when it is disabled it completes the load page with the image. it is not effective when using many tabs
When I use ver 3.1 there is no such problemYou are rating the addon as poor when your review has noting to do with the addon. If you feel firefox quantum is slower than earlier firefox versions, better tell the firefox developer team!
- Noté 4 sur 5it was very good, essential, addon... but it's not updated since 2010?
- Noté 1 sur 5FF 57.0 not supported........please update such a great add-on