- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14352703 de Firefox, il y a 19 joursIn the Mozilla Firefox 119, you have to go back and then click on the website again/hyperlink to see results (not by the Next button). Refreshing page also not gives any changes.
to the persons below: Have you tried to see the extension list by clicking the puzzle button? It was there for me.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16255010 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansOnly one problem separates it from 5 stars: it works only for one session.
In the next session with firefox, the cross on the icon is there, but it doesn't block the images. One has to click 3 times on the icon again to reblock images.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14751441 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNice extension; it does what it says it does. Would appreciate a blacklist (always block regardless of setting) and a whitelist (always allow regardless of setting), though.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Thany, il y a 4 ansWorks perfectly.
Author, can you please add support for darkmode? The icon in darkmode is still black, sitting on a dark grey toolbar. It's hard to see. To stay in line with other icons, it should be light grey in darkmode, and black(-ish) otherwise.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6976090 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansI guess it does what it says on the box and is a darn sight more convenient than manually setting the permission.default.image attribute. However, it would be nice to introduce a feature to display selected images in-situ, on the webpage, possibly view a right-click option?
Just noticed that even though the icon shows images are blocked, when starting Firefox (Win 10 Pro 64-bit, FF 66.0.3) images are still displayed. I need to toggle the icon on/off to get it to work. Also, the "Reload on toggle" option doesn't stay checked. When I set it, then exit the add-ons page, then go in again, it's back to unchecked.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13721844 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansThis is better working than another competitor (after the old stuff stopped working).
Is there an option to load a webpage with pictures off by default?
or am I having a bug?
- Noté 4 sur 5par Ramez, il y a 6 ansnot working on all sites...even simple mail page shows images while enabling "image block"
EDIT: after update it works better but bug detected>>when pressing (enabling) image block icon and closing FF then opening it the X mark is still there indicating that image blocking is still active while it's not?