Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17639542 de Firefox
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17900656 de Firefox, il y a 17 joursThere is a way to bypass the input data entry restriction. I use a page-notepad, where I paste my data and from this page load it :D You can create a blank page only with text entry field and use it for input data.
- Noté 1 sur 5par paul921, il y a 8 moisI've wasted a lot of time trying to use the free version of Imacros. I'm trying to extract data from tables, but can't find a command that works. Even if I could extract the data, I can't save it using the free version. The extraction wizard might help, but that is not yet available even in the full price version (see Version 2021 Release Notes).
The documentation is difficult to follow because it is trying to cover all the different versions. It also contains many references to Internet Explorer which suggests that it may be out of date.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12894583 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNo sirve ni para empezar
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14028631 de Firefox, il y a un anThe "CLEAR" function does not work and when called it does not clear the cache, local storage, sessions and cookies on the Firefox browser and leaves tons of elements where you have to manually delete everything. This really needs to be updated ASAP!
- Noté 1 sur 5par F.J., il y a un anUtterly useless unless you buy a license.
Without any file or even pseudo-file access you cannot write any kind of automation macro and the file-io module is only available in licensed versions.
On top of that the licensed versions are only available on Windows.
Just threw this extension out of the window…