- par Dmitriy, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5It works perfectly on all sites where I have used this add-on, including sites with dynamically loaded input fields. Those who give a low rating are profanes who have not even tried to understand the simple settings of this add-on
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15622613 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Installed, clicked record, it records the URL of the page that's open but doesn't register any other clicks/events. Firefox 90.
- par CynicalDev, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5I'm not entirely sure how Progress software can ask for money for IMacros considering Selenium exists which is more powerful, easier to use (at least in my opinion), can be used with many more languages and is free.
Everything I have tried to do in IMacros has been a chore. It point blank refuses to click anything if I use an xpath selector (even when I format the TAG command correctly) and don't even get me started on how much of a struggle it is to execute java script should you be forced to. I write Java Script code that works perfectly fine in both Firefox and Chrome browser consoles but that's just not good enough for IMacros it seems. If I need help then I'm pretty much dead in the water since the documentation is sorely lacking, this means I'm often forced to spend hours doing trial and error to get things to work.
I'll cut myself off now before this becomes a full on pages long rant. I'll finish by saying the sooner I get the opportunity to convert my teams legacy IMacros project to Selenium, the better.
- par lioar, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5The free edition is crippled with pointless arbitrary limitations on macro line length and loop size. I would happily pay for the fully featured version, but I'm a Linux user and the pro version is only available for Windows.
- par Lorry, il y a 8 moisNoté 4 sur 5The one thing that really bugs me about iMacros for Firefox, and I use it weekly and have a licence, is that the "Play macro repeatedly" input boxes are just 2 characters wide... Why? There's so much white space, make them 6 or 7 wide! I can't even find the CSS to edit the damned thing.