- par Muhammed AKTOLU, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5I using this extension and this is really good. But some sites don't support https. Please, when we click "don't use on this site" redirect location to http site. Because we need make it manual yet. Or you can add a option for this.
Edit: I did delete extension. Not good for end-users. Didn't answer..
- par ImRan, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Do I really need it in Firefox after so many built in privacy in Firefox!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansYes! The privacy protections are to protect you from tracking. HTTPS Everywhere insures that when possible your connection is encrypted between you and the site you are viewing, and that the resources that site loads are also encrypted.
- par Axolotl, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Works more often than it doesn't but unfortunately seems to dislike some sites and even after going to the site despite it being unable to load https, this addon will force it to load into a 404 error. This can only be fixed by turning it off in the options page of firefox. Incredibly irritating when it's a site I use often.
- par Paul771, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Je ne vois pas bien la différence avec ou sans l'extension. Elle ne sert que dans des cas particuliers et quand elle bloque quelque chose, il n'y a plus qu'à débloquer pour pouvoir continuer. Désinstallé.
- par sanyy, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5I'd like to add exceptions manually like in SmartHTTPS. For *.i2p, *.onion addresses and for localhost.
Can't disable HTTPS manually on these domains if "Force Encryption" is ON.
There are sites that support https but this extension does not activate it only if enforced.
It also triggers Cloudflare's captha sometimes.