Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
HttpRequester 2.2 Redémarrage nécessaire
par Tom Mutdosch
A tool for easily making HTTP requests (GET/PUT/POST/DELETE), viewing the responses, and keeping a history of transactions.
À propos de ce module
This is based off of the Poster addon, with a focus on preserving the history of transactions, allowing you to go back and review, re-execute, and save/load HTTP requests.
HttpRequester can be opened via the Toolbar button (dual-arrow icon).
Note that the Browser response view works well in conjunction with other response display addons like 'XML Pretty Viewer' and 'JSONView'. The HttpRequester browser will utilize the nicely-formatted displays that those addons provide.
See Developer's Comments section below for full usage details.
- View responses in an embedded browser, or in plain text (with an option to pretty-format XML/JSON).
- A history of transactions is recorded (and kept across sessions). You can view past requests, and re-execute them. Selecting a transaction in the History list will show the full request/response.
- For each transaction in the list, the request and response are shown, as well as the Elapsed Time and Content-Length (The value used is the Content-Length response header if available, and the size of the response body otherwise.)
- Each column in the history list is resizable and re-orderable and can be hidden via the column picker. The ordering and width of each column are persisted.
- Double-clicking a row in the history will show you a raw text version of the request and response
- You can edit raw requests by double-clicking a row in the history list, or clicking the Edit Raw Request button. This is useful for easily viewing the request all at once, or for making quick tweaks to a previous request, such as adding or changing headers. This is
the same behavior as double-clicking a transaction in the transaction history list.
- Recent URLs, header names, and content types are remembered across sessions, and can easily be selected from drop-down lists.
- HttpRequester can be opened via the Toolbar button (the green/red arrow icon), or opened via the Tools menu. Alternatively the shortcut CTRL-ALT-P will bring up HttpRequester.
- You can press the Delete Request button to remove a selected transaction from history list. (You can also hit the Delete key)
- You can copy a request/response to clipboard for pasting into bug report, etc. You can also copy existing requests from the clipboard by clicking the Paste Request button, and then executing the request. Select multiple requests at once by holding down CTRL while selecting another request from the list.
- Press the <Esc> key to close the HttpRequester window
- Save and load stored requests: To save a request, click on a request in the history list and click Save Request. You can optionally give the request a name.
- To load a request, click on Load Request - that will bring up a list of all saved requests. You can select any request to load it into your history to view it, or you can click the Execute button to execute it immediately.
Increasing number of items in history
extensions.httprequester.maxhistory - maximum number of requests to keep
extensions.httprequester.url.maxhistory - maximum number of URLs to keep
extensions.httprequester.contenttype.maxhistory - maximum number of content types to keep
extensions.httprequester.header.maxhistory - maximum number of header names to keep
To add new Methods: enter "about:config" in your URL bar. Then filter on:
Double-click the value to modify it. You can change it to a list of comma-separated values like: ["PROPFIND", "PATCH"]
You can also add read-only custom methods too (these methods will not send any entity body) via extensions.httprequester.http.methods.custom.read<br>
If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, shoot me a note.
Ce module n’est pas compatible avec votre version de Firefox à cause des éléments suivants :