- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17428496 de Firefox, il y a 8 heuresNoté 1 sur 5The worst proxy i have ever used, i don't want to make an account and let me use a email generator, you are not important enough for me to use my personal email.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17423356 de Firefox, il y a 4 joursNoté 1 sur 5Used to be pretty decent. In the last month or so it only has the option of choosing three countries, UK, USA & Germany.
Not good at all. Uninstalled!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15020935 de Firefox, il y a 8 joursNoté 1 sur 5будь ты проклят со своей матерью!
нигер требует регистрацию. требует ваши персональные данные при регистрации!!! сдохни пидар
- par Ronin, il y a 10 joursNoté 1 sur 5Used to be pretty good but from a couple of months ago they started reducing the list of countries with servers available, so that now it's only 3 and even of those 2 say "free server unavailable" all the time, and prompts me to buy a subscription. If I was to pay for a VPN there are much better ones out there, Hoxx would never be one of them. Uninstalled and made a profile here just to write this review.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17416291 de Firefox, il y a 10 joursNoté 1 sur 5The last update removed a bunch of the free country proxy options and put them behind a premium paywall, and now the websites I used to use them with are flagging my logins and making it difficult/impossible to login because I can only use countries I've never used before.
- par iscar, il y a 10 joursNoté 2 sur 5It went from addon that i recommended, to the waste of space. No reason to keep it, especially after annoying pop-ups that cries about other installed VPN addons for no reason.
- par kaiborg, il y a 13 joursNoté 1 sur 5Used to be one of the best VPN services I've ever used but recently all but 3 free servers have been removed, and of them only 1 works the other two giving a 'Could not connect to any free server' in response, and prompting me to 'purchase premium because free servers may be blocked on your internet' despite both being ones I'd used multiple times before this downgrade.
This went from a 5 star to a 1 star, and would've been only 1/2 a star if this site allowed them. A shame, but I'll be moving on to different VPN providers following this.
Maybe I'll be able to come back and change this review into a 5 star, but I don't feel hopeful