- Noté 1 sur 5par totally_rad, il y a 10 mois"Popular Discount Code - Last worked 2 hours ago on X".
X site says "Sorry, discount code Y expired on Apr 25. 2023 01:00:00. " which is 10 days ago.
there is no way to flag this code as non-working.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13373464 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisIt's good for tracking prices but that is about it. The promotional codes NEVER work. The one time it almost worked it wouldn't apply at checkout
- Noté 1 sur 5par The Real JCole, il y a un anUsed to be ok, but can't log in lately. The google login pop-up window stopped working. Removed the browser extension as I don't get enough savings to justify the privacy issues.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Raven, il y a un anIt doesn't work on Amazon, and when you search the honey site, it has absolutely useless results 99% of the time with a criminal lack of sorting options. Can you save some money? A lil, but not at the most popular shopping destinations. Not really worth the time or effect to bother with it. When it used to work with Amazon it was great.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Justin WS, il y a un anDoesn't let me droplist items; when I try, it requires me to choose options(such as Regular vs Special Edition on a video game), but won't let me click any options, so the button to save the item stays grayed out. I always have to go use Chrome's version of the extension to actually get anything done.