- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15238324 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5A very reasonable app for finding the best discount codes available for your online retail purchases, whatever the site. So far it's worked with every site - scanning and identifying any discounts codes that might exist. Discount vouchers and vousher codes are however big in other countries, particularly North America, but it's not muchc of a UK phenomenon and when they do exist, they're usually applied automatically or are one-off deals related to signing up. Our T's&C's can also make the voucher have a little asterisk that make it only valid under a stringent set of conditions. So while it workks, don't expect it to find you a deal on every shop and often there's a site selling it for less without discounts if you know where to look, and that would be a really useful tool!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15842223 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5It has saved my neck multiple times haha. works pretty good most of the time. Sometimes when you have a very common item in your bag (highly demmanded) you will not get any coupon savings but the rest of the time it works pretty well and you might get lucky!
- par Erb, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5With the exception of somehow misplacing 400 honey gold coins under another email address, I cannot possibly see how, this add-on works great and lives up to the hype. Now how about it guys? You want to credit my 400 pending gold to this correct account?
- par Vauglestotle, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Just got $10 off my entire order! I love how Honey just tries different coupon codes and automatically applies the best one. Apparently there's also a point system where you get a gift card after a certain amount of uses/savings you get with Honey (haven't researched yet).
That being said, there are a few glitches that occur with Honey and other sites (like if a site has buy this # of items and get another free item, and a coupon is applied, that free item is often canceled).
That's the only issue, but, honestly, can't be on top of all sites - they all have different standards and models (with good reason, hackers would have a field day if all sites had the same standard).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15709410 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Codes often work, sometimes they don't but no fuss. I'm just glad there's a program that tries to help you save some money! Especially if you're a uni student!!