- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13373464 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisIt's good for tracking prices but that is about it. The promotional codes NEVER work. The one time it almost worked it wouldn't apply at checkout
- Noté 2 sur 5par John Wilker, il y a 2 ansIt was great when it worked but for a while now the icon is gray, and clicking it opens a blank white space. I've uninstalled and re-installed. Running the latest FF on Mac (Latest OS)
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14610006 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI use the latest version of Firefox on my PC. Honey was great with Firefox up until several months ago when it started slowing down or actually stopping most retail web pages, especially Amazon.
Don't know whether Amazon did something to purposely mess up Honey on its website but Honey is now impossible to use on Amazon because it stops the Amazon product pages completely, presumably while it's "price checking". Sometimes I get an error band at the top of the screen telling me the Honey extension is slowing down the web page and giving me button options to "Stop" the extension. Which I have to do, or else Uninstall Honey completely, in order to shop around Amazon product pages.
So a very low rating for Honey at present, at least with Firefox (don't know about other browsers). Used to be great.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14924561 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansHoney has only ever helped me save money 3 times in the last 2 years... and that was for pizzahut... no other places... why is this so heavily sponsored?
- Noté 2 sur 5par Ashish, il y a 2 ansIts good extension to find coupons but i had installed recently and its not working, nothing appears on extension i don't know why, earlier i had used this extension but now its not working.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Brainanator, il y a 3 ansSeems fine, a dozen other apps that do the same thing online, all collecting all the data they can about every site you visit and everything you buy. But why oh why does honey overlay something on the pictures on amazon? Like, I need to see those pictures. It's probably the WORST spot to put the stupid little honey pop up...
- Noté 2 sur 5par littlerachelo, il y a 3 ansGives me maybe one working coupon at best that I could find by myself, so either the stores I shop at don't offer many coupons, or the extension does nothing.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16853311 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansI got Honey because all my favorite youtubers are shilling it. I have given honey 5 chances to save me money. It either didn't work, or gave me a coupon code that didn't save me as much as a coupon I easily found on my own. You'd think with millions of other users sharing codes it wouldn't be so easy for me to find a better code... well... Honey is a business.
I can't wait for someone to do an investigation into Honey and blow the lid on how they are making money by SHARING your data with third parties, and having partnership with these sites to make sure you use a coupon that is less beneficial to you so they can make even more money.
Nothing is free in this world, and inb4 some community manager copy pastes some generic response about how great Honey is. Go to https://www.joinhoney.com/privacy and read how they share your data, lol. They don't call it selling, they call it sharing with businesses they cooperate with. Nice loophole!
If you care about privacy and saving money, Honey isn't for you. If you don't care, honey will probably save you a dollar here or there. 2 stars and uninstalled.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Sven, il y a 3 ansIt has saved me a little here and there. It's better than nothing, but their point system (honey gold) needs a rework. It literally took 2 years for some point gains to be confirmed. I'm not really sure it's worth it since they're definitely tracking your internet habits and selling the data. but hey, what service isn't these days?
- Noté 2 sur 5par ManfromtheRedRiver, il y a 3 ansIt hasn't found any discount codes for me yet. The little "Best Deal" notifications are helpful when I'm comparison shopping, BUT PLEASE REMOVE the enormous pop-up that covers up half of the page I'm trying to read if I accidentally mouse across the little "Best Deal" box. The pop-up contains no additional helpful information and does nothing but constantly get in my way and cover up what I'm trying to look at.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Bardia M., il y a 3 ansI haven't had a good experience with Honey. I've had it for over two years now and have never, not even once gotten a discount because of it. I've bought multiple things on multiple sites in different price ranges and did not get any discounts. It always says there is an unlikely chance of me getting a discount, search for 'codes' and then tell me that it found none with a corny joke. Maybe that's just bad luck for me since looking a the reviews many people have gotten discounts with this extension, but I haven't and that is I'm giving it this rating. I haven't seen anything bad with it and I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.