- par mohamed, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5i am in australia
and i tried that trash add-on in many stores as ebay, puma, amazon, and H&M
and it didn't eve work as advertised.
its fake don't download, waste of time.
AND PLUS NO-ONE WOULD GIVE FREE DISCOUNTS FOR NO REASON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16782163 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5No discounts with Honey for about a year. COVID? (most popular excuse for everything this year) .Using Firefox, PC, Windows 7 Pro and shopping with Home Depot and Lowe's for construction business. Couldn't find a versoin for Honey. Add-on for FF.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16743657 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5Fraudulently reports all currencies as USD$, meaning they're inflating the reported amount of money users have saved when they use a weaker currency.
Furthermore, I rarely ever see discounts available and when there are discounts even on larger orders, it's usually no more than a dollar or two. Not worth the added hassle during checkout.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16736335 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5It is not VPN-friendly. I also strongly dislike the trouble some extensions like this make you go through by requiring you to sign up for a website to use it. Not to mention, I've used Honey for about a dozen purchases without any savings.
- par Tere Bus Spoons, il y a 8 moisNoté 1 sur 5I've never been able to use the app to find any savings. None of the coupons have ever worked. Looks like this is just a scam so Paypal can mine data and sell you more stuff later.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15298869 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 1 sur 5Didn't work on most of the items I looked at on Amazon and when reported to Customer Support via ticket CS immediately blamed user with bull S*** response that:
1. browser is out of date and I need to identify and update my browser (CS couldn't even identify browser from the multiple screenshot of the app not working and CS is so ignorant that it doesn't know it actually takes more than the average user to block most browsers from auto updating)
2.the browser cache needs to be deleted (hello i use Firefox 'cause I can set to to delete most cache on close, and use ccleaner to wipe most of the rest)
3.and finally said that I needed to restart my computer to make the extension work, even though the last screenshot I sent them was of one of the only items I looked at on that site that day that the app did work on!
I do some alpha testing, and run multiple computers for this reason, and on multiple computer across multiple sessions a majority of the items I looked at on amazon the app would not work even though they claim the extension works on amazon, can't recommend this company if you care about you data privacy!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16099191 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 1 sur 5I haven't gotten any real savings with honey. Its sad, I would like to but it doesn't find even sometimes obvious coupons.
- par cm840, il y a 10 moisNoté 1 sur 5COMPLETE FAIL .i..
I've tried using this app for a few weeks of HEAVY purchasing from multiple major websites. Using this app has been a complete waste of time!!!
It constantly claims the codes it attempted to use worked xx amount of minutes ago. I thought it might have worked on at least 1 of the sites but no luck.....
I installed a different money saver app (that's always showing their commercials on TV) and it worked the very 1st attempt.
AVOID THIS APP IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO AVOID WASTING YOUR TIME AND HDD SPACE....
- par Spazticus, il y a 10 moisNoté 1 sur 5The codes it supplies never work, it only interferes when trying to shop on some sites (including Amazon), and frankly I've found it so useless I have to wonder if any of the positive reviews are legit or farm-purchased?