Avis de Justin WS
Noté 1 sur 5par Justin WS, il y a 3 mois
Doesn't let me droplist items; when I try, it requires me to choose options(such as Regular vs Special Edition on a video game), but won't let me click any options, so the button to save the item stays grayed out. I always have to go use Chrome's version of the extension to actually get anything done.
4 243 notes
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13076202 de Firefox, il y a 9 joursBugged, droplist doesn't work on Amazon but I like the price tracking feature when it does work.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Vorpal, il y a 11 joursAddon claims to support Amazon. But apparently only Amazon.com, doesn't work on Amazon.se.... This needs to be fixed for the plugin to be usable. Because it also doesn't seem to support *any* Swedish online stores at all.
- Noté 1 sur 5par totally_rad, il y a un mois"Popular Discount Code - Last worked 2 hours ago on X".
X site says "Sorry, discount code Y expired on Apr 25. 2023 01:00:00. " which is 10 days ago.
there is no way to flag this code as non-working.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13373464 de Firefox, il y a un moisIt's good for tracking prices but that is about it. The promotional codes NEVER work. The one time it almost worked it wouldn't apply at checkout
- Noté 1 sur 5par Anonymous, il y a un moisWhy the hell can't I stop those annoying Honey Rewards pop-ups? I don't care about that crap, it's really annoying!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17867308 de Firefox, il y a un moisMe lo baje y me ahorre 10 dolares, piola
- Noté 1 sur 5par The Real JCole, il y a 2 moisUsed to be ok, but can't log in lately. The google login pop-up window stopped working. Removed the browser extension as I don't get enough savings to justify the privacy issues.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13436691 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisI try click on screen nothing happen so uninstalled it