- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16396413 de Firefox, il y a un moisi have used honey for ages, however in the past six months it has stopped working on firefox entirely, including in incognito tabs with no other extensions running. i wish it worked, i hate looking up coupon codes and i love the honey gold system but it just doesnt work.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Steve, il y a un moisJust wanted to let people know that this plugin causes very high memory usage on MacOS. It works, but if you have lots of tabs and windows open, it will suck up your memory like crazy.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13064281 de Firefox, il y a un moisGreat add-on if you do any online ordering (true omni channel). I see there have not been updates for a while, hopefully the great work will be kept up.
- Noté 5 sur 5par CG Blade, il y a un moisAre you kidding me? This is excellent! I was shopping at Cheryl's Cookies, which can be expensive, clicked on the Honey button, and within seconds saved $19 off my order! This is amazing and my wife and I use Honey at all of our shopping sites. CG Blade
- Noté 1 sur 5par spartangame, il y a 2 moisThe redeem honey feature doesn't work. My honey points are always sent back to my account after it keeps failing to redeem them. I've been trying to redeem them for a month and same thing. I even reached out to their support team and they said they'd get back to me with an update, it's been 3 weeks since then and haven't heard anything
- Noté 1 sur 5par Spaypraint, il y a 2 moisUsually used honey to earn points for some cash back. Worked pretty decent for a while. However just recently when I inquired about some missing points that had not been added for several months I was instantly blocked and black listed. I reached out on twitter and facebook with the same results. Once they asked for my email I was blocked. Now I am sitting on a couple hundred in points that I cannot redeem without explanation. Worst CS ever