par SemmyRace, il y a 3 mois
Noté 5 sur 5
I am always concerned by having price trackers and coupon appliers extensions, but this when I have to buy something I often install Honey because the saving are real.
- par Lizz, il y a 21 heuresNoté 5 sur 5I buy my glasses online called Eyebuydirect.com. Not only do I get good prices from them, Honey came in and saved me an additional $24! I love them! You shopping online and if they can help, they come right in and all you have to do is click a button and you get good savings. I'm paying $95 instead of $118 and I get my glasses the way I want them. Been with EBD 12 yrs. I wish I had honey that long but I've had one for 2 yrs now and I do not regret using Honey at all. LOVE THEM!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13577546 de Firefox, il y a 2 joursNoté 1 sur 5After a year of use I dont think Honey helped me save more than 10€. Websites I visited often didn't work with Honey, or I could fine better code in 5 min. Codes from youtubers and others are nearly always better.
Also, Honey collects a lot of data, even without an account. For every visit of a page in an online shop, Honey logs at least the following information: a timestamp, multiple unique IDs for user, session and device, the operation system, the browser and browser version, geolocation details, and the full URL of the visited page.
They also log infos on other websites like forums or support pages.
The idea is great, the execution really isn't.
- par Edna, il y a 3 joursNoté 1 sur 5Installed. Used on Cineplex ticket page for entering promo code. Started it and it sent me back to the homepage, removing everything. Now I have to put in all my info again. Not recommended.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17471109 de Firefox, il y a 7 joursNoté 1 sur 5Wenn du ständiges Pop-Up-Generve liebst und es super findest, dass so gut wie kein Coupon funktioniert, dann hol dir unbedingt Honey!
- par Gonk, il y a 15 joursNoté 5 sur 5Highly recommended, I've had Honey for about 6 months and have saved a little here and there. I had to write this review though because I just saved 53$ on motorcycle tires that I would otherwise have missed out on. Thanks Honey!
- par Graysongdl, il y a 16 joursNoté 1 sur 5Tried installing this to see what all the fuss was about. The next day, Firefox started lagging so hard I had to force close it with task manager 5 times. No matter how many tabs I closed, no matter how much I watched the Firefox task manager to see what tabs were causing the problem, it would not stop.
When it finally occurred to me only one thing had changed between it working fine yesterday and it freezing my whole computer today, I uninstalled Honey in the brief moments I had control over Firefox, and suddenly everything went back to normal.
Looking at other reviews, I'm not the only one to have this problem. Do NOT use if you have a lot of tabs open, even if they're dormant, Honey will brick your browser.
- par Nikon_Dev, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Best if you wish to save money on any sites. Supported on most browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari. You name it, Honey works on it. Use my referral link if you wish to start saving. https://www.joinhoney.com/ref/yp9wykf
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17422514 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5I had Honey for YEARS back when I was still on Google Chrome and it never saved me money on anything, I could even find codes after 5 minutes of Google searching that it didn't have. Recently decided to try it again on Waterfox and had the same experience. It never saved me anything and half the time I could manually hunt for a code and find a working one myself in 5 minutes. The extension asks you to make a Honey account and based on the description for the extension itself this seems to be mostly so it can track you and sell anonymized data, but that may still be of concern to privacy conscious individuals. Personally I do not recommend Honey, I think you are better off using your preferred search engine to hunt for codes yourself.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15444083 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5This add on sometimes shows up and I can't get rid of it unless I exit the browser and search again for the item in question. It has only saved me about $2 and I've been using it for over a year. I'm just done with having my purchases interrupted with this add on. Definitely do not recommend.
- par OnlineShopper101, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5Honey is THE BEST. I downloaded Honey when my then favourite Youtuber Shane Dawson advertised Honey in his video. I was curious and over the years I have grown to love it. I love how Honey always picks the best codes. I even checked all codes myself one by one just to make sure it did pick the best.. No surprise it did. I just made an online purchase for some summer clothes and saved £20! That's a whole lunch for me that would've been wasted. I highly recommend this extention over any other one out there. (#notsponsored)