Noté 3,8 sur 5
3,8 étoiles sur 5
- par Kyo, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5the best addon for importing/exporting history between profiles (even with different Firefox versions), because it doesn't have restriction of 1 month, that have Mozilla's cloud sync, and you don't even need to login to something
- par Brixter, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5I love this add on! This is the best addon to analyze my browsing history. I really needed an addon to check how many times I visited a particular site to curb my internet addiction. I don't understand why the other reviews are bad but it works perfectly in my browser! Thanks!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12949706 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5The Idea is great, but it did not work properly.
Same Problems like other ...
I often got "no data". But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "xxx results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
Unfortunately for me it's worthless and I uninstall it.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14955309 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5I can only view dates that appear down the left side of the window. It will not scroll any further down. The right pane scrolls, but I can't get the left pain to scroll past the bottom. REALLY P*SSES me off.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14748636 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5This is a total disaster of an add-on. First I searched for a term just for today and got 4 results. But I wanted to search my entire history, so I chose "all" in the calendar popup. It was loading endlessly, my computer slowed down and I had to restart FF. Then I chose the last 10 months from the calendar (which is extremely unintuitive and hard to use) and I got "no data". After that, whatever I would choose I would get "no data" as a result. But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "4 results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14715272 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Looks nice. Helpful aid. But what do the slice sizes in pie charts mean? Are they time spent on that site, or the number of visits, or ...? And why is the % for a site dependent on whether I view by title or domain?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14304330 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5The data does not include all the history....when i open all history in firefox - I see previous days that do not exist on this add-on !!!!!!!
- par gmentzik, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Much more useful than the standard history function. Works like a charm. Managed to easily find sites I was browsing many days ago, something I could not do with the standard functionality.