Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
Hide Caption Titlebar Plus 3.2.9
"Maximize your screen space by adjusting Firefox window TitleBar, borders, Tabs, Toolbars, etc!", with 'smart' options, *optional* custom caption & resizers.
Multiple Configurable Actions for both screen-corner buttons: Firefox & Close buttons!
À propos de ce module
BRAND NEW: Multiple Configurable Actions for both screen-corner buttons!: Custom Firefox and Close buttons
With many new optional actions/features, including for mouse secondary, middle button, wheel, wheel left/right tilt, double-click and Shift key combinations. (with more incoming Ctrl & Alt keys complementary actions)
With Sounds alerts/effects (all configurable), and 3 preset buttons to start with.
New Actions include: (See screenshots - all details in options dialog)
- Close Tab if no "Page History behind": Close your tabs without missing any previous browsed page. If there is 'something behind' It'll show the 'Page History' popup menu for review.
I (the author) found this feature among the most useful when having so many tabs opened, including the sound alerting me when the popup appears.
And there is also "Restore Last Closed Tab" (recommended for mouse secondary button) for easily going back.
- "Close last opened Fx window": close easily those annoying "pop-under" (spam) windows that keeps opening unsolicited (with sound alert when they appear).
- "Zap iframes, Plugins, Images", etc from your pages. (Ie. for ads)
- Stop Image animations
- Recommended for Mouse-wheel: PageUp/Down and for wheel left/right tilt: Select Prev/Next tab: so you can read the content in all your tabs with the mouse only (allowing more confortable positions in those long browsing hours) and many more!
- With Special Tooltips when mouse-hovering Firefox or Close buttons, showing all configured actions for the button.
(Other Actions are: FullScreen, Maximize/Restore, quit-Application, "Line Up/Down" , "Page Reload", ...)
Other New options:
- For Fullscreen videos: Smaller (much less intrusive) "[Site] is now fullscreen" msg!
- Stop Image animations! using SHIFT + ESC (like SuperStop addon)
Other outstanding options are:
- It has the (optional and configurable) "Firefox Application Button" at top-left corner, serving for all those new configurable actions mentioned, and also for the Floating Menu (that appears just by mouse-hovering the button).
All actions can be done also at the Custom Close button at right corner.
You can make appear both these corner buttons at Full-Screen also, for never losing actions capability (having them at a tiny size and almost transparent)
- "Smaller Toolbars & buttons" and "Smaller Tabs"!
- Since version 2.9.2, this addon is RESTARTLESS(1)
(1) The restartless addon can be installed, updated, enabled and disabled on the fly.
- Full compatible with Firefox 29+ (AUSTRALIS Theme). since version 2.8.2 . Fully tested on Windows and Linux!
- Thunderbird version is available! (Windows only)
Other characteristics are:
- The main source of features info is the addon's Options/Preferences dialog, with many tooltips and descriptions. (accessible also from the context-menu mentioned below.)
- There is a Context-Menu (mouse secondary-button-click) accesible from Fx main button, Max,Min&Close buttons and Drag-Window control, for opening Options dialog.
- Compatible with all utility addons that I could test so far. Ie.: Tab Mix Plus, Tab Kit.
- Bug/Issue reports are welcomed in the Support site. Please don't post them in a Review here. (Also, please don't report download errors, they are not caused by the addon, but by one of the many download mirrors of this site.)
- Please note that in Mac OSX there are mixed reports about hiding the caption.
- Check the Development Channel at bottom for a possible newer version with last features/fixes! If found, you can check It's Release Notes in "See complete development channel history" link.
- 'Sound-Pack' file to restore 5 missing sounds in Firefox45+ (listed in sound configuration panel)
http://tiny.cc/darth_moz goto 'HCTP' > 'hctp_soundpack_1.zip'
after downloading, copy the soundfiles in your local storage at:
%HOMEPATH%\Documents\hctp_config\ (same folder/directory used by custom sound files)
(%HOMEPATH% -> User Home Directory)
- Custom Min,Max,Close buttons example:
Please see at the end of [ https://github.com/Javier-DarthPalpatine/firefox-hide-caption-titlebar-plus/issues/366 ] for the 1st actual example.
“VERTICAL MAXIMIZE” new feature notes:
- For being able to drag Fx window using tab-bar background, in rare cases It's needed to 'deactivate' Fx (eg. by pressing Windows key) and activate it again.
(I'm still not sure if this issue is specific to this new feature)
See Developer’s Comments below for Translators tips!, more Technical details and testing tips.
On 2012-01-15 was changed a needed Firefox capability that allows addons like HCTP to have customizable Min,Max,Close Buttons in Windows Glass desktop, that I still hope to be fixed sometime soon.
Since version 2.7.1 finally there's a workaround for this!.
FYI: In options dialog (where customizable buttons are configured), there's an option to fix this condition (by default, customizable buttons are ON). Also, this problem don't affect you if "Show Firefox 4+ Titlebar" is setted to "enabled" (of course losing some space).
I've filed Firefox Bug 730219 on 2012-02-24 about this.
This is discussed already in the Support Site, Issue 178.
Simply run this command:
firefox.exe -no-remote -profile "c:\_Firefox_temp_profile"
Having another Fx window with a fresh profile can also be useful to try at will this and other addons without interfering with your main Fx window/profile. (Just in case, more info here: "Opening New instance of Firefox with another profile" )
If beta.babelzilla.org is down, please go to:
We can use Babelzilla forum for any further discussion.
(Useful to review translated texts. Dialog can get pretty unresponsive at times and It will look like messed up, It's better to maximize it!)
The "id" value (with yellow bkg, showed for reference) at top of each tooltip is roughly equivalent to the corresponding DTD ENTITY ID.
Tips without "id" (cyan bkg) are the content of "tooltiptext" attributes (the ones that cannot include <tag>s)
*New!:* you can show _only_ this, using new (3rd) word: "dlgNotifs" (since version 3.1.1)
(Also, most label-texts can be selected for copying with any of these '3 words')
Le canal Développement vous permet de tester une version expérimentale de ce module avant qu’il ne soit distribué au grand public. Une fois que la version de développement est installée, vous continuerez à recevoir les mises à jour de ce canal. Pour ne plus les recevoir, réinstaller la version par défaut depuis le lien ci-dessus.
Attention : les versions de développement de ce module n’ont pas été revues par Mozilla.
- Version 3.2.10rc