- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16130639 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansWork perfectly ! thanks
- Noté 5 sur 5par Vince, il y a 3 ansHow come this isn't available on Chrome Web Store? I would like to see it on there as well.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15790046 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansShould be on the Mozilla recommended list. Works flawless!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15082512 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansWorks well. I have one site where I need webRTC so this addon works well to keep it turned off by default and let me turn it on quickly just for that site. I can just click the icon to turn it on for that one site, refresh the page to get it working, then click the icon again to disable it again for everything else (that site will continue to work even after i disable it again, as long as I don't refresh the page).
What firefox REALLY needs if it cares about privacy and security is for webRTC to have a whitelist mode where only sites you add to the whitelist will allow webRTC and it is disabled for everything else.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15376858 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThis was the ONLY extension that prevented my WebRTC leak! When turned on, it broke the Google Voice web page - like it is suppose to. When turned off, Google Voice worked.
WebRTC Leak Test ( BrowserLeaks.com ) also showed that the extension was properly blocking my IP from leaking from behind my VPN.
All the other Firefox WebRTC toggle extensions did not work for me. All the other ones leaked like a hole in the roof.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15244260 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansla mejor extension para desactivar WebRTC