Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
* New metadata, @grant, specifies which special APIs a user script will
have access to. Specifying "@grant none" means no special API access, and
thus no security restrictions. See http://wiki.greasespot.net/@grant
* The metadata @unwrap has been removed, as being unwrapped is now the default.
The wrapper will still be applied to scripts that have a "return" statement outside
of any function, but this may be removed in the future, so make sure your scripts
don't do this.
* Require at least Firefox 14.0 (no more Firefox 3 compatibility).
* Scripts that "@run-at document-start" have a valid document object to modify,
E.G. for adding <style> tags; but still before any part of the document is
* GM_xmlhttpRequest() accepts a "timeout" option.
* GM_getResourceURL() works with a special protocol handler. (This is more
efficient/faster than the data: URI encoding used previously.
* The standard Firefox web developer console works for "console.log()" et al.
* Error reporting is much more consistent and obvious than in the past.
* Scripts with missing or broken "==UserScript==" metadata will work.
* The "alert()" workaround (see http://bugzil.la/647727) is not applied for
Firefox versions that do not exhibit this bug.
* When downloading a script not encoded in UTF-8, display an error message to
the user (rather than failing silently).
* The "show script" button in the install dialog is disabled until the download of
the script file is complete.