Nightly Crashes because of it Noté 4 sur 5 étoiles
FF12 crashes from this since 20th December. If you have time, take a look at it. Thanks.Cette critique concerne une version précédente du module (0.1.9.1-signed).
Made some CSS Tweaks Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Made a style for GPUM, to make it easier to read/use with different and bigger fonts. And a new bigger icon from the original 32x32 icon. No more 0 and - on the toolbar icon, just simple and minimalistic icon.
Hope you like it. ;)
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Working again, thanks! :)Cette critique concerne une version précédente du module (0.1.5.1-signed).
Improve it a bit please Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Excellent gmail addon for firefox, it's really the best ever! But it still seems too beta. Some things to improve your extension:
1) Add an option to close the popup with a button only (aka don't close it by clicking outside of popup window. For example Ctrl+Tab or Alt+Tab)
2) Make the Pop-Ups movable, for huge monitors its very annoying, when Inbox popup is on the right, and the mail-read-popup is 2100 pixels away from it on the left. (or the mail-read-popup should open next to the mailbox-popup)
3) The new toolbar icon doesn't show the number of unread mails, it should! Just like the chrome extension :)
4) The blue-red icon set is very good for Chrome, but for Firefox it should use:
Greyish-blue -> no unread, and
Red -> 1+ unread mails.
5) But the most important: Please give a floating notification on each New Mails.