1 155 notes
- Noté 4 sur 5par ElStellino, il y a 3 ansI think I had this addon since a long time ago, I have been using Nightly for at least 2 years and there it wasn’t working. But now, I just opened the standard Firefox and found it again. I remember selecting a text, right clicking and selecting in the context menu “Translate selection with Google Translate”. It then used to change the selected text with the translated text within the same page.
It now opens a new google translate tab, and there is no setting to change this. I would like it as it was before @nobzol, is there a chance to see this happening, please?
Yeah, the T on the bar does nothing, but I’ve never ever used it, so I personally don’t care. ☺
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15602005 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansWith Firefox 72.0.1 x64 in windows add-on does not work.
- Noté 1 sur 5par NetrunnerCorporation, il y a 3 ansLike the author said on his page, they've downgraded with the WebExtensions incompatibility.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13601090 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansStop working normally after last update. You need to press right mouse button on the screen to open context menu and then you can see the line (it was last in my case)"translate this page using Google traslate" and it will work. Good day to all.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Deeze03, il y a 3 ansWould be five stars but apparently the latest Firefox update has made it so that clicking on the icon does nothing. I now have to right click and choose "translate page". This is more to try and report this new bug because I can't find any other way to do it. Otherwise I love the extension.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Bbk69, il y a 3 ansThe "T" button in the toolbar does not work. Translator is only available through the right-click context menu. Repair required.