- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14041421 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisdoesn't work on firefox dev
Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Details: net::ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED)
- Noté 1 sur 5par degengineer, il y a 8 moisI normally don't give one star reviews (or any review for that matter), but just the fact that this extension doesn't work on localhost gave me the motivation to signup for a mozilla account to leave this review.
I saw one of the devs reply something like "We recommend you use lighthouse for chrome"... doesn't that defeat the purpose of this extension even existing? I don't want chrome, or any of the skynet spyware that's embedded in its binaries. This is why we need to support open-source; these silicon valley monopolies got to go. Gee.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Shiro, il y a un anLighthouse returned error: ERRORED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Status code: 401)
- Noté 1 sur 5par Aaron Meese, il y a 3 ansThe whole reason I tried this extension was to measure the performance of my app once I got past the login screen. The site didn't work but a Stack Overflow pointed me to this extension, which I assumed would get the job done.
It did not, as it was still not able to analyze past the login screen. If you need to analyze something protected by authentication, look elsewhere.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansThe extension used to work for that, but we made big changes in the latest update as part of some technical debt management, so the extension now uses PageSpeedInsights API which requires publicly accessible sites.
For your use case, we recommend using the Lighthouse panel in Chrome DevTools. Be sure to disable the storage reset (click the settings gear);.
- Noté 1 sur 5par denis1276, il y a 4 ansWhen i choose from ff options to block pop-up windows, the generate button from google lighthouse dont do anything. Other addons witch open result in new window work perfect. Please fix it.
In addition... i choose desktop for device and after restart ff the default bullet turn back to mobile. It cant be save my choice.