- par Max, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This is an amazing addon. It's fast, clean, pretty, and it help me navigate faster than ever before. Thank you so much for developing this addon. I hope there is a way I can sponsor.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15972315 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5latest update is amazing. so much customisability! feels like i've got oldskool tabmixplus back. add some kind of donate button, this polished an addon deserves financial contribution. many thanks to dev. i only hope that security is tight and and any info it is sending home, if any, is minimal.
- par Vitor, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Used to work fine, but right now no gestures are being saved on my Mac.
UPDATE: Dev told me to reset my settings, and that worked. Thanks!
- par willings, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5i feel great for this gesture,but i have 1 quesstion,this store's version is 2.1.6,but the newest is3.0.0,how can i update gesturefy to the newest version?BTW,i download source code.zip from your github,but i can't install it to my firefox,it says the zip has broken.Hi. Version 3.0 had some errors. That's why some users had problems with their config file. We have decided to disable 3.0 until we have solved the problems.
- par Mick, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Excellent add-on, could you please add the command "close all tabs"? Thanks. Edited in response to developer's reply: Close other tabs means the current tab will remain open, Close window means of course what it says. I am talking about closing ALL tabs but leaving the window open on the start page (can be selected in about:config). Such a command existed in the now defunct All-in-one gesture add-on. There is an add-on that provides a toolbar button to do that as well https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/close-all-button/ Just for your info.The gesture exists: "Close other tabs".
"Close all tabs" would be the same as: "close window"
Edit: Okay I understood you. But please open an issue for your request. We can help you better there.
- par άƈεƥ, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5у версії 3,0,0 жест коліщатка перестав перемикати між першою вкладкою й останньою вкладкою.
in version 3.0.0 the wheel gesture stopped switching between first tab and last tab
edited: Thank you. Tab cycling works againHi. Do you mean Tab cycling doesn't work anymore? Then recreate the gesture and make sure cycling is enabled.
Look here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/471
- par leetleyang, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5v3.0.0 in FF 77.0.1 on macOS 10.14.6 (mouse customisation via Logi Options). Unable to create new gestures as gestures won't register. Conflict with Logi?
Update: resetting Gesturefy from the 'About' page--as suggested by Itchiii re: issue 472--sorted it out. Thanks.Hi. I'm sorry to hear that.
Can you please open an issue on https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues
or if it's similar to this (https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/472), describe your problem there.