- par willings, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5i feel great for this gesture,but i have 1 quesstion,this store's version is 2.1.6,but the newest is3.0.0,how can i update gesturefy to the newest version?BTW,i download source code.zip from your github,but i can't install it to my firefox,it says the zip has broken.Hi. Version 3.0 had some errors. That's why some users had problems with their config file. We have decided to disable 3.0 until we have solved the problems.
- par Mick, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Excellent add-on, could you please add the command "close all tabs"? Thanks. Edited in response to developer's reply: Close other tabs means the current tab will remain open, Close window means of course what it says. I am talking about closing ALL tabs but leaving the window open on the start page (can be selected in about:config). Such a command existed in the now defunct All-in-one gesture add-on. There is an add-on that provides a toolbar button to do that as well https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/close-all-button/ Just for your info.The gesture exists: "Close other tabs".
"Close all tabs" would be the same as: "close window"
Edit: Okay I understood you. But please open an issue for your request. We can help you better there.
- par άƈεƥ, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5у версії 3,0,0 жест коліщатка перестав перемикати між першою вкладкою й останньою вкладкою.
in version 3.0.0 the wheel gesture stopped switching between first tab and last tab
edited: Thank you. Tab cycling works againHi. Do you mean Tab cycling doesn't work anymore? Then recreate the gesture and make sure cycling is enabled.
Look here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/471
- par leetleyang, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5v3.0.0 in FF 77.0.1 on macOS 10.14.6 (mouse customisation via Logi Options). Unable to create new gestures as gestures won't register. Conflict with Logi?
Update: resetting Gesturefy from the 'About' page--as suggested by Itchiii re: issue 472--sorted it out. Thanks.Hi. I'm sorry to hear that.
Can you please open an issue on https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues
or if it's similar to this (https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/472), describe your problem there.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14042803 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Best there is. Can't use FF without it. Would be great if it allowed a 'legacy' mode that followed the previous behavior, but not a deal break for me at least.
- par allexandr, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5please return the basic gesture detection mechanics to the direction-based one (up down right left) at least as an option. It is very inconvenient to use the new mechanics.Hi. 3.0 offers a completely new way of making gestures and we always wanted Gesturefy's gestures to work the way they do now. Try something out and maybe you will like the new art. It allows you to define any shape for a gesture.
- par seeley, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This is a great addon but is there any way what-so-ever to deactivate/kill (or delay for 1 second) the firefox right-click context menu (ff 76, win7) that pops up almost every time I use mouse gestures? This context menu really spoils the experience of mouse gestures. (I need to use the right mouse button as I do on other browsers- to keep the same habit across browsers). Thanks.
Thanks for your reply. With "dom.event.contextmenu.enabled" and "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" already set to true, I'm still seeing this problem occur at the end of the gesture. Not all of the time. Occurs when the mouse motion stops before I release the right mouse button which is quite often. Windows 7 x64 with FF 76 running 2 additional Addons: uBlockOrigin and CookieQuickManager. Can this context menu be KILLED?This should not happen, please have a look at our troubleshooting guide here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/wiki/Troubleshooting If it does not resolve your problem please open an issue here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues