- par Marty, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5A great app but completely scr*wed in the last version. None of my gestures now work, reverting to the previous version. Will be happy to give 5 starts once this is fixed.
Fixed now, thanks! You deserve your 5 stars. Just one more item for improvement: The add-on does not work at some pages, typically Firefox homepage.
- par NH0, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Amazing and delivers perfectly, but i would like something implemented: maximazing an already maximized window should restore it's windowed size (unmaximize it), or maybe just add another feature for that.
(Yeah, there it was. Thanks!)
- par Plums, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5The precision became very sensitive.
Thank you, it works fine.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14209344 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5*Updated from a 1-star review*
The beta algorithm takes the gesture detection accuracy back to 98-99%. I've tried it out a bit and it detects everything correctly even if they're really sloppily drawn. Kudos to the developer for fixing it all in less than a week. Maybe in time the new algorithm (strict) will get more refined and I'll switch to it as well.
For a more general review, this add-on is simply amazing. Once you get used to the gestures they'll get your productivity through the roof (and you'll start to miss them in other browsers...)With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- par Salsa, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Great extension!
Can we make it possible to arrange created gestures in an arbitrary order? If you arrange them by grouping according to certain criteria, it will be easier to remember
- par kenneth_mustard, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Excellent extension. Does exactly what I need, very versatile, just works! I couldn't be happier, and with the version 3.0, its full potential has been released. Amazing job!
- par Max, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This is an amazing addon. It's fast, clean, pretty, and it help me navigate faster than ever before. Thank you so much for developing this addon. I hope there is a way I can sponsor.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15972315 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5latest update is amazing. so much customisability! feels like i've got oldskool tabmixplus back. add some kind of donate button, this polished an addon deserves financial contribution. many thanks to dev. i only hope that security is tight and and any info it is sending home, if any, is minimal.