- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16080593 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5バージョン3以降ジェスチャーの読み取りに高確率で失敗するようになりました。
評価変更しました。古いバージョンで問題無いため更新はしていませんが、開発者様がその後のアップデートで改善してくれたようです。With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- par NH0, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Amazing and delivers perfectly, but i would like something implemented: maximazing an already maximized window should restore it's windowed size (unmaximize it), or maybe just add another feature for that.
(Yeah, there it was. Thanks!)
- par Plums, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5The precision became very sensitive.
Thank you, it works fine.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- par Void, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Latest update made it worse!
I've loved this addon for a long time, however (as other reviews have pointed out) the latest update changed the way it logs gestures and I find this far, far worse. I have a 'C' shape for closing a tab, if I draw this at my normal speed, it picks it up about 50% of the time. I keep finding myself doing actions I don't intend now because if the way it picks up gestures whereas it used to work so smoothly because each motion was logged, now it seems more loose and undefined, I do not enjoy it.
It's really sad to see this happen because I think it already worked very well, if I could revert to the previous version then I would do.
Please, I do hope that you can change it back or make the new method work a little better so I don't have to do everything really slowly, I prefered the super fast motions I could do before in a blur to do 10 things in a second and now I have to slow myself, it feels sluggish.
Sorry for the negative review, it's not what I'd like to do for an addon I've recommended to countless people since I got it.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14209344 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5*Updated from a 1-star review*
The beta algorithm takes the gesture detection accuracy back to 98-99%. I've tried it out a bit and it detects everything correctly even if they're really sloppily drawn. Kudos to the developer for fixing it all in less than a week. Maybe in time the new algorithm (strict) will get more refined and I'll switch to it as well.
For a more general review, this add-on is simply amazing. Once you get used to the gestures they'll get your productivity through the roof (and you'll start to miss them in other browsers...)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13801717 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5It was the best gesture extension i have used until it upgrades to 3.X.
- par drk001, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5New Gesturefy is suxx. It has been uninstalled for inaccuracy in recognizing mouse movements. I do not recommend.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13153259 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Out of curiosity because i use another extension, i installed this one, i configure my gestures with the same movements as the other plugin I use and which was disabled, and the gesture related to move down in one page does not work, only going up. Removed directly after that. Maybe I'll check again in a year.
- par waterwolf, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Until v3.0 this was almost perfect, now with the new fancier gesture tracker it is so unreliable, that it became useless. Pity.
Before that i used it with mouse, with touchpad, with thinkpad nipple and it always worked correctly. It didn't matter if i draw the line a bit crooked, as long as the direction was more "up" than "left/right" it detected "up'.
Now about 75 percent gestures i need to repeat time after time.
EDIT: yeep, v3.0.4 shape-independent algorithm seems to be working fine, I will give it a try.
- par Salsa, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Great extension!
Can we make it possible to arrange created gestures in an arbitrary order? If you arrange them by grouping according to certain criteria, it will be easier to remember
- par kenneth_mustard, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Excellent extension. Does exactly what I need, very versatile, just works! I couldn't be happier, and with the version 3.0, its full potential has been released. Amazing job!