Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
À propos de ce module
It contains no added functionalities, it's simply a full Firefox's GUI aesthetic customization.
• Userstyles to customize a bit more your FT Deepdark (such as : dark "about:home", "aero style" for tabs and tab bar background, translucent scrollbars, darker url bar background, ...) are available at userstyles.org
• IMPORTANT ! To use these "userstyles" you need first to install an add-on called "Stylish"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IMPORTANT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
CONCERNS MULTIPROCESSING COMPATIBILITY WITH FIREFOX 54+
All complete themes do disable multiprocess mode. This means that it is not an issue specifically related to my theme. Any complete theme you can install will disable it.
This was a preventative measure applied by Mozilla to avoid any compatibility problems. Unfortunately there's no easy way to work around this, so users who want to use my theme will be stuck with single-process mode until the programmed end of complete themes (starting Firefox 57). Thanks for your understanding
• Before posting a review, please take the time to read first the review guidelines described here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/review_guide. Thank you.
• WHAT TO DO WHEN FACING AN ISSUE WITH FT DEEPDARK?
1) before reporting it, first try to see if the issue is due to the theme itself. How ? Enable the default theme and check if the issue is still there. If not, enable again the FT theme, but disable all other installed addons to check if the issue can be due to a conflict between addons.
2) If the issue is still there after disabling all other addons and if the default theme doesn t have that issue, try to download and install again the theme (check also if you have the latest version installed, maybe the bug you want to report has already been solved with the latest updates).
3) if after trying what mentioned above the problem is linked with the use of the FT theme, please, send me an e-mail (there is a link on the add-ons page to contact me) instead of reporting the bug in the add-on's review section. When sending an e-mail to report a bug, do not forget to tell me which operating system (Windows XP, 7, Vista, Linux, etc.) you are running on your computer, which version of Firefox and FT theme you are using and if you have any operating system custom theme (it can also be a cause of the issue). Then, describe the most precisely you can the issue you are facing and, if possible, please, join a screenshot and/or a short video so I could see exactly how it looks (English is not my mother tongue, so a picture can avoid the language problems). All that will help me to understand better what is the problem and to solve it quicker if possible.
I can t promise you that I ll manage to fix every problems and also in short time, but I ll do my best for it. I m working on my themes during my free time so it can take a bit time before fixing the issues (you need also to be conscious that any updates need to be checked by Mozilla first, but if you want to have the updates a bit quicker you can follow me on Twitter and know immediately when a new version is available for download).
Special thanks to :
Axel G., Ken S., Ken B. and Ivana R.
Le canal Développement vous permet de tester une version expérimentale de ce module avant qu’il ne soit distribué au grand public. Une fois que la version de développement est installée, vous continuerez à recevoir les mises à jour de ce canal. Pour ne plus les recevoir, réinstaller la version par défaut depuis le lien ci-dessus.
Attention : les versions de développement de ce module n’ont pas été revues par Mozilla.
- Version 14beta12