- Noté 5 sur 5par SJoarder, il y a 4 ansThis is by far the best auto-scroller for Firefox. I read a lot of books on websites that have infinite scroll where getting to the end of the chapter automatically loads in the next chapter underneath and this add-on helps immensely. User-friendly, simple in function, yet highly customizable. I've tried almost all of the other auto-scrolling add-ons on here and as I stated at the start of this review, this one's hands down the best. At the time of writing this review it beats all the other ones by more than a mile. Happy reading folks! :)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15303521 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansHow about a key to increase the scrolling speed by 1 pixel/second, and one to decrease?
My scrolling speed varies a lot on what I'm reading. So I always end up stuck at the top or bottom of the page.
This seems like an obviously simpler way. You could make it optional, and still keep a starting speed in the options. Am I missing something here?
Nice add-on otherwise, thanks.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14979048 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansHi there! Thank you for the extension. It is maybe not as smooth as FF built in Autoscrolling function, but smoother than other auto scrollers. This would be #1 extension, if you would write some more function like:
Auto Refresh page when hitting bottom of the page (with hard and normal reload function)
Pause time setting at top and bottom.
I hope you'll add these upgrades, I will definitely use this extension.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14749595 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansGreat extension, but I miss one option that was in the old Scrollyfox.
To restart scrolling from the top of the page after coming to the end.
Put that option in and you get 5 stars because then it will be perfect.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Caliban, il y a 5 ans非常好用的扩展！！！但是升级到firefox65后，快捷键部分失效，无法使用Ctrl和Alt的组合键，请尽快修复，谢谢！
Very easy to use extension! ! ! However, after upgrading to firefox65, the shortcut key part is invalid, you can not use the combination of Ctrl and Alt, please fix it as soon as possible, thank you!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14602291 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansAfter searching for something for Chrome that simply starts up and scrolls back and forth for a shop job status board, I found FoxScroller - exactly what I was looking for. Worked perfectly.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14459462 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansFoxScroller automatically scrolls down to the bottom of some pages, but it doesn't toggle back up. if the direction is reversed it goes to the top of the page and toggles down, but it doesn't go back up when it reaches the end. The version of Firefox is 63.0.3
I'm using auto rotate to rotate through tabs and I'd like the tabs to scroll up and down infinitely.
UPDATE! I found that if i set the zoom level to 0 it works as intended, but as soon as i zoom in to the desired level: 240% or so (large tv) it stops toggling back up. In fact, it stops toggling between 200% and 210%. 5 stars if you fix that!
- Noté 5 sur 5par PERCE-NEIGE, il y a 5 ansI could love it, because it scrolls even if the tab is not active, in the background. It can be configurated to be very fast. It has all the options I need: waiting for the page to refresh, keeping scrolling on page reloaded... I'd like white list/black list or a context menu to activate the option quickly only on some tabs.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12217657 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansIt works perfectly for Dropbox, but not for OneDrive. Hopefully there is a fix or solution in the future. Other than that, it's easy to config and use this add-on. Very straightforward.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Stelian Voicu, il y a 5 ansIt is one of the best page scroller available at the moment in Mozilla Add-Ons!
I would like to report one "bug". When it is necessary to scroll "infinite" pages (sites with very long pages down like https://500px.com/ladybugnyanya), after a while when the distance between the scroller slider and the bottom of the scroller become very, very short, the FoxScroller stops to scroll down. It is necessary to apply again the command to scroll down, but after 2 or 3 scrolls it stops again and so on. So maybe you will fix this bug and afterwards you will receive 5*.
Anyway, good job done until now with FoxScroller! Congrats!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansPlease take a look at the new version. It implements exactly that. You have two ways to do it: Either set a delay before the scrolling stops at the end, so that if new content is loaded in that time the scrolling resumes. Or you can let it scroll indefinitely. Then you have to stop it manually at the end.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Gerhard K., il y a 5 ansKlasse Addon, tut, was es soll. Allerdings wäre noch das i-Tüpfelchen, wenn man einstellen könnte, ob der Scroller jeweils am Anfang und Ende der Seite eine einstellbare Zeit wartet (x Sekunden), bevor der Richtungswechsel einsetzt.
Great Addon that does what it is said to be. However I'd greatly appreciate an option to configure the Scroller that it stops for a configurable time (x seconds) before changing the direction at either the top or bottom of the page.