- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15303521 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansHow about a key to increase the scrolling speed by 1 pixel/second, and one to decrease?
My scrolling speed varies a lot on what I'm reading. So I always end up stuck at the top or bottom of the page.
This seems like an obviously simpler way. You could make it optional, and still keep a starting speed in the options. Am I missing something here?
Nice add-on otherwise, thanks.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14979048 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansHi there! Thank you for the extension. It is maybe not as smooth as FF built in Autoscrolling function, but smoother than other auto scrollers. This would be #1 extension, if you would write some more function like:
Auto Refresh page when hitting bottom of the page (with hard and normal reload function)
Pause time setting at top and bottom.
I hope you'll add these upgrades, I will definitely use this extension.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14749595 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansGreat extension, but I miss one option that was in the old Scrollyfox.
To restart scrolling from the top of the page after coming to the end.
Put that option in and you get 5 stars because then it will be perfect.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Caliban, il y a 4 ans非常好用的扩展！！！但是升级到firefox65后，快捷键部分失效，无法使用Ctrl和Alt的组合键，请尽快修复，谢谢！
Very easy to use extension! ! ! However, after upgrading to firefox65, the shortcut key part is invalid, you can not use the combination of Ctrl and Alt, please fix it as soon as possible, thank you!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14602291 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansAfter searching for something for Chrome that simply starts up and scrolls back and forth for a shop job status board, I found FoxScroller - exactly what I was looking for. Worked perfectly.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14459462 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansFoxScroller automatically scrolls down to the bottom of some pages, but it doesn't toggle back up. if the direction is reversed it goes to the top of the page and toggles down, but it doesn't go back up when it reaches the end. The version of Firefox is 63.0.3
I'm using auto rotate to rotate through tabs and I'd like the tabs to scroll up and down infinitely.
UPDATE! I found that if i set the zoom level to 0 it works as intended, but as soon as i zoom in to the desired level: 240% or so (large tv) it stops toggling back up. In fact, it stops toggling between 200% and 210%. 5 stars if you fix that!
- Noté 5 sur 5par PERCE-NEIGE, il y a 4 ansI could love it, because it scrolls even if the tab is not active, in the background. It can be configurated to be very fast. It has all the options I need: waiting for the page to refresh, keeping scrolling on page reloaded... I'd like white list/black list or a context menu to activate the option quickly only on some tabs.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13257682 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansGreat extension. Simple and easy to use. I have been looking for a good scrolling program for awhile. THIS IS IT!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12217657 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansIt works perfectly for Dropbox, but not for OneDrive. Hopefully there is a fix or solution in the future. Other than that, it's easy to config and use this add-on. Very straightforward.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Stelian Voicu, il y a 5 ansIt is one of the best page scroller available at the moment in Mozilla Add-Ons!
I would like to report one "bug". When it is necessary to scroll "infinite" pages (sites with very long pages down like https://500px.com/ladybugnyanya), after a while when the distance between the scroller slider and the bottom of the scroller become very, very short, the FoxScroller stops to scroll down. It is necessary to apply again the command to scroll down, but after 2 or 3 scrolls it stops again and so on. So maybe you will fix this bug and afterwards you will receive 5*.
Anyway, good job done until now with FoxScroller! Congrats!Please take a look at the new version. It implements exactly that. You have two ways to do it: Either set a delay before the scrolling stops at the end, so that if new content is loaded in that time the scrolling resumes. Or you can let it scroll indefinitely. Then you have to stop it manually at the end.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Gerhard K., il y a 5 ansKlasse Addon, tut, was es soll. Allerdings wäre noch das i-Tüpfelchen, wenn man einstellen könnte, ob der Scroller jeweils am Anfang und Ende der Seite eine einstellbare Zeit wartet (x Sekunden), bevor der Richtungswechsel einsetzt.
Great Addon that does what it is said to be. However I'd greatly appreciate an option to configure the Scroller that it stops for a configurable time (x seconds) before changing the direction at either the top or bottom of the page.Es ist eine neue Version verfügbar. Dort ist genau das implementiert.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Kawzen, il y a 5 ansThe addon stop scrolling when it detect the end of the page
please add an option to keep scrolling regardless end of the page reached or not
This is useful for sites that keep adding dynamic content)
Edit: Thank you very much!Please take a look at the new version. It implements exactly that. You have two ways to do it: Either set a delay before the scrolling stops at the end, so that if new content is loaded in that time the scrolling resumes. Or you can set the action at the end to "nothing" and let it scroll indefinitely. Then you have to stop it manually at the end.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Spiccico, il y a 5 ansI like this addon, but it could be much more convenient adding the ability to stop scrolling (and even restarting it) with a single or double click.
Could you please add this feature?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansThank you for your review.
You can already start/stop scrolling with a single left mouse button click on the addon button. Do you want to start/stop scrolling if you click anywhere on a webpage?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13530013 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansWas really happy to find this since scrollyfox doesn't work anymore. It does work on multiple tabs which is great, but dosn't work once the tab has been refreshed.
UPDATE: I would be happy to give you as much feedback as possible because this is an addon I really would like to see working well. I have a computer that I use just for displaying websites that I want to monitor: Craigslist, twitter, Feedly (a news aggregate site) and then a basic weather page that I don't need scrolling. This monitor is separate from my main computer and I would rather not have to ever click over and mess with it. I just want it to cycle through these four tabs which auto refresh and then scroll down and when the reach the bottom scroll back up . I used to use 2 addons to do this one is tab rotator, and the other was scrolly fox, which quit working in the last Firefox upgrade. Your addon is the closest to scrolly fox I've found. I found the settings you mentioned and it does seem to be working now on refresh but, at least on craigslist, it 's not scrolling back up when it reaches the bottom. It seems like it does slow down the browser quite a bit, may be if there was a way to only have the active tab scrolling that would help. Please let me know what other feedback I can provide because I would really love to help make this addon great!
UPDATE2: For some reason it stopped working for feedly.com, still won't scroll back up when it reaches the bottom of a craigslist page
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansThank you for your review.
Could you tell me what exactly doesn't work, so that I can perhaps fix it?
Is it not possible to restart the scrolling by pressing the button after a refresh or does it not resume automatically? You can activate the automatic start after a refresh in the settings (rightclick on the addon button and then scroll down a bit).
On which website does the bug occur? If it occurs on multiple/all websites please give me an example.
Thank you very much for your help.
UPDATE: Thanks for your update. Happy that it now works for you. I will look into the performance.
UPDATE2: I just updated the addon with improved performance. I could not reproduce your problem with switching the direction on craigslist. If there are any further problems please tell me.