Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13496903 de Firefox, il y a 5 ans
Used to be five stars, but with the new update, it suddenly does the same thing that all the inferior capture plugins does when taking a full-page screenshot: simply scrolls the page and stitches the screenshots together. This causes tearing and additional effort which is completely unacceptable. Is there a way to restore the legacy version where it just captured the whole page all at once?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13235974 de Firefox, il y a 9 joursThis has been, without a doubt, one of the best programmes I have ever used. I used it some years ago for work purposes and I found it to be invaluable. I now use it to copy all important transactions. It really is a star and I have recommended it to friends. Highly recommended!!!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15263286 de Firefox, il y a 12 joursOne of my long-term, go-to extensions; I use it all the time, and it keeps getting better and better. It's one of the essential tools that I recommend to everyone I work with.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14775943 de Firefox, il y a un moisDidn't work even with 15 minutes of messing with it however that might have been facebooks fault otherwise it'd be 1 star
- Noté 1 sur 5par Reviewer, il y a un moisI had been using this plugin for a long time till I realized something quite upsetting and potentially quite evil. This programs turns all links in a document to redirects.
The problem is that those redirects go via https://getfireshot.com/ - in other words - they (fireshot developers) have the ability to capture all links you click from any document generated with fireshot.
Can you imagine how bad this is? For example, google docs documents, links which have embedded passwords or tokens, dropbox links etc. - if you click it, they have it.
There is also zero good reason for capturing this highly sensitive information.
Fireshot developer(s) - please explain yourself! And immediately stop this practice.
I suggest people report this add-on for abuse.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14000445 de Firefox, il y a un moisThe feature set seems great, but unfortunately it did not work consistently on my machine. Most of the time it entered the capturing stage and just got stuck there.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Twilight Blue, il y a un moisStopped working after last update. I believe there was also a Firefox update same week? Might be the problem. I removed add-on and reinstalled, and so far it's working again. Glad because Fireshot is a useful tool for me.