- par Tada123, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5The colors are nice to costumize. Unfortunately UNUSABLE because after opening Firefox it takes an additional 2 Minutes loading the theme before you can start doing anything.
How on earth can you design an addon JUST for some colors consuming SO MUCH ressources??? I really have to control my anger here. Unbelievable.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17022593 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5NO ME DEJA USAR LO QUE YO CREO , QUIERO FONDO GRIS !!!!, PORQUE NO HAY UN FONDO GRIS???,,,O ES BLANCO O ES NEGRO UNA PORQUERIA..!!!! ESTOY PODRIDO!!!
- par GTATetazoan, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Pink and poisonous green as text/background combinationf for e.g. the application menu [I don't remember which was which and I am NOT about to try to reproduce the situation!] for make an eye-hurting, unreadable combination. The tools and options for color choosing were infinitely superior on the much less technologically sophisticated environment of Sun workstations 30+ years ago....
- par belton119, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5It's a total crapshoot as to whether a theme will change the underlying UI to dark mode or light mode. There is no option to manually choose. It has a mind all its own. I use light mode everywhere but this add-on insists on forcing dark mode on the context menus and settings pages no matter what colors are chosen. But sometimes I get lucky and some random color combination results in light mode how I want it. This complete lack of control is fundamentally bad design.
- par GaryZ, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5I installed the extension because I wanted to add color to the top bar. I made some changes and exited the setup to see the results. But I couldn't find a way to get back to the setup. Finally, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. But the same thing happened; I couldn't get back to the setup page. So I'm going to uninstall it and hope I can find a way to actually use the extension.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13042018 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Firefox Colors represents the whole sad history of Firefox and Mozilla. Starting with the best of intentions, and then like a machine rolling through mud, accumulating sludge as it progresses till it is unrecognisable and impossible to use. Gets a good cleanup and starts all over again.
I agree with many of the others, who, like me, are frustrated at this stupid implementation. Every change appears to be irreversible. I have lost all my careful colour setups of versions past. Oh well, there are probably some idiots in a room somewhere patting themselves on the back and thinking they did a great job - so this won't change.
It's okay, we are almost at the point in the Firefox cycle where I drop off and walk with relief towards Chrome...
- par Jyugo, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5doesn't load the page, i opened the extension, went off, played a game for an hour, came back and was confused by a blank tab, only to realize, IT WAS THE EXTENSION PAGE. so...yeah, it doesn't work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16970363 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 1 sur 5A complete waste of time trying to bring back the system theme that Firefox screwed up.
If you want to to something useful allow us to configure the _existing_ theme then not a useless preset
- par bcowan, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5All I wanted to do was change the color of the active tab so I can see it more easily. The second I clicked on that one new color, it changed EVERYTHING, and it looked horrible. I can't remove this add-on fast enough.