- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16771353 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisunable to add transparency to almost all items. this limits your custom imagery to a very limited area, minimizing the entire point of the exercize.
- Noté 1 sur 5par yesmynameis, il y a 3 moisFunctionally unusable if you just want to tweak the colors of the standard theme. If I change the color if a single thing, it changes the colors of everything to the stupid theme the add-on starts off with.
- Noté 1 sur 5par AuntTammie, il y a 4 moisI had a custom theme saved & it still shows that it's there, but it won't actually allow it to be put on my screen. I HATE the preset ones as I can't see them well at all & some literally make me physically ill. I NEED to be able to keep the one that I have had for a long time that suddenly disappeared.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Noyb, il y a 5 moisNo option for old Firefox colors. Photon isn't it. I HAD designed my own and saved it - TWICE and Firefox took it down and reverted to gray again. IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT. You could distinguish firefox from other browsers before, but not now. And the old designe isn't there. Again, Photon isn't it.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Nope, il y a 8 moisWhere do I find saved color sets? I see saved sets after only aafter I make changes & click save icon. But, if I come back later, I can find neither a tab/button, nor any info on how to save/retrieve them, except for exporting.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17650747 de Firefox, il y a un anThis is, as far as I can tell, completely useless. Managed to get it to display a custom image, eventually and more by fluke than anything. The tab for the saved "themes" is hidden by the text box on smaller screens so didn't even find it until by chance looking on another computer. The main reason I wanted to customise the theme was so I could distinguish between personal/work profiles, but the "theme" doesn't sync when using Firefox Sync so this is not only unusable but also useless. Do not see the point of this add-on.
Also, minor annoyance, from the settings page there is a link that has been localised to say "Firefox Colour" but it is still called "Firefox Color" everywhere else. Pointless localisation there, either do it everywhere or nowhere.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Display Name, il y a un anI just wanted to change my top bar colour to blue and it's so complicated? Other colours randomly changed on other UI elements that I didn't ask for? Could you have made this any more baffling?
I was also turned off by Firefox marketing associating "blue" with "activist". Yeh no thanks pal, I just like the colour, save me the cod psychology...
- Noté 1 sur 5par Vitto, il y a un anI just wanted to change my top bar color to purple and it's so complicated to do. I have to recreate the whole default theme from scratch and then tweak the purple. When I got to a result I liked I saved the preset. After a while I wanted to change the shade a little bit. I did so but I was not satisfied, and by mistake I clicked reset all, instead of Back. At that point I was screwed, had no idea where to find the saved themes, would have had to recreate the original theme once again so I gave up, uninstalled the extension and came here to write this review. Work on your UX because this is really awful.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Tada123, il y a 2 ansThe colors are nice to costumize. Unfortunately UNUSABLE because after opening Firefox it takes an additional 2 Minutes loading the theme before you can start doing anything.
How on earth can you design an addon JUST for some colors consuming SO MUCH ressources??? I really have to control my anger here. Unbelievable.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17022593 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNO ME DEJA USAR LO QUE YO CREO , QUIERO FONDO GRIS !!!!, PORQUE NO HAY UN FONDO GRIS???,,,O ES BLANCO O ES NEGRO UNA PORQUERIA..!!!! ESTOY PODRIDO!!!