Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
I also bumped the max version number to allow FireBug to be installed in Firefox 2.0 alpha.
This release also fixes an extremely annoying bug which resulted in FireBug always stealing focus from the page, thus breaking find-as-you-type.
* "View Source Live"
* Computed style inspector
* Events inspector
* Quick search filtering
* Crash protection against sites with a bazillion errors
* DOM editing
In addition, XMLHttpRequest logging is much more robust, including:
* A spinny icon is shown next to requests that are being loaded
* POST and GET requests are distinguished
* The body of a post can now be viewed
* Lots more sites are spied on properly (still no gmail, but for a good time check out Meebo!)
There are also lots of subtle UI improvements, including:
* Due to popular demand, the status bar icon is now always visible even when a page has no errors
* F12 is the keyboard shortcut to toggle the panel open/closed
* The tools menu is consolidated into a sub-menu
* Inspection can now be cancelled with the escape key or clicking the button again
* You can add an "Inspect Element" button to the main toolbar from the Customize Toolbar dialog
Last but not least, this version should now install on Flock and Deer Park.
* Log XMLHttpRequests that are performed via createDocument and document.load
* Change the big red status bar button to a red error icon and red text
* Support inspection within frames
* Support the browser context menu inside the console
* Allow middle/control-clicking error links to open them in tabs
* Report text messages logged with the console service
* Add a context menu to the status bar button to allow clearing the console
* Clean up the appearance of the JS inspector tab
* Add a few more things to the Box inspector tab
* Stop choking on startup when DOM Inspector is not installed
* Don't hide the FireBug toolbar when browser toolbars are hidden
* Lots more information in the "Box" inspector tab
* Renamed "Console" menu item to "FireBug Console" to avoid confusion
* Clicking the status bar error indicator will now toggle the console open or closed
* Changed keyboard shortcut to "Control-Shift-L" to be compatible with non-english keyboards
* "Show Errors from External Domains" now actually works