Noté 4 sur 5
4 étoiles sur 5
- par Tom, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5Great extension. But whenever I disable it, it becomes impossible to restore my tabs since (as it's been pointed out before) the url gets replaced, if this can't be fixed it would be nice to at least have an option to restore all suspended tabs. Other than that, it took me a while to realize I had to actually click on save to save the settings, it's not a big deal but it seems counter intuitive since most firefox extensions will apply setting changes instantly. Either way, keep up the good work!
Edit: I've also been using this addon in conjunction with the "Simple Tab Groups" and it doesn't seem to suspend tabs in groups other than the current one. Again, I don't know how fixable this is but I thought I might as well mention it
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15588300 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 3 sur 5suspends same tab multiple times and is afterwards not able to restore the tab as it was...
Had to urldecode several times to at least reget the url that i had opened... (for 30 tabs..)
three stars as the developer reacted immediately, opened issue on githubHello!
Extension is still in experimental phase and there is possibility of bugs which is mentioned on top of description.
Which version do you used?
With this information it will be possible to fix the problem.
- par Varun, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5Thank you for the dark theme on disabled pages! One feature request - please allow the option to set minimum number of tabs before any tabs are suspended - for example, Tab Suspender will suspend tabs only if x number of tabs are opened. I love the dark mode included - please get in touch if you'd like for me to design for you, I'm a UX and artist. :) Thank you! My handle on insta is @scarfoot_
Edit: Thank you, Michalewicz. Can you please dm me on instagram? My id is above. Whenever you want to start work on the ux, please let me know. :)Hello Varun!
I will add your feature request to task list!
Thanks for your wanting to help!
For now I'm still working mainly on features but when I will be making UI it is highly possible that I will be need UX designer!
- par xkr47, il y a 10 moisNoté 3 sur 5Otherwise good but url in tab is replaced by cryptic "moz-extension://7a1ce...." url which does not work together with e.g. "Hotkey Tabs" extensionHello xkr47!
I'm not sure whether it will be possible to change this cryptic url because of browser limits.
Anyway I will investigate this problem!
- par Clarence Siew, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5The ability to not automatically reload a suspended page when opening/returning-to a tab is what makes this extension stand out from others! Two feature requests - allow the current tab to be suspended, and adding support for (custom) keyboard shortcuts. Thanks!Hello Siew!
Newest version (3.6.0+) brings possibility to suspend current active tab!
Keyboard shortcuts are on task list and will be done in future!
- par bo0kw0rm, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5I like this add-on a lot, but it seems to never save my options such as time before suspending and whether to suspend tabs playing audio. Any ideas?Hello bo0kw0rm!
Today I released new version (3.6.0+), a lot of code has been rewritten.
Bugs that you mentioned should't be a problem anymore.
If you will have still problems you can send e-mail to me or write issue under this link https://github.com/Hau-Hau/firefox-tab-suspender/issues
Extension is still in 'experimental' phase so there is possibility of bugs but I'm hard working to fix them all!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15482681 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5désinstallé car quand on réactive l'onglet, c'est la page http qui est rechargée (et pas l'onglet qui retrouve sa forme première). De plus, un aperçu de la page telle qu'elle était avant suspension serait un vrai plus. Je vais tester Tab discard à la place.
Edit : Tab discard fait pareil (rechargement de la page http à la réactivation)Hello!
It's true, extension is loading minimalistic website instead of use native tab discarding because I found that this way of discarding is a lot more flexible and bug free than native way.
Preview of suspended tab will be added in future!
Check my extension in future, maybe then it will be fit better to you!
- par Nils Trieu, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Simple and does the work, no gimmicks. Please add an option to keep original favicons (not to be desaturated). Thank you for your great work so far!Hello Nils Trieu!
Thanks for your review.
I will add option to keep orignal favicon without desaturation to task list!
It will be added in one of next updates.
- par DarkYuan, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This add-on greatly eased my transition from Chrome using The Great Suspender, to Firefox ever since Google's latest update broke a lot of features I used (specifically "undo close tab" and picture-in-picture).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15379015 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5I cannot add an exception for the tab like "Don't suspend for now"Hello!
Temporary whitelist is in plans.
For now you can pin tab - by default pinned tabs are ignored from automatic suspend.
- par vadviktor, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Works just like I used to a similar extension in Chrome. The only single downside yet is that it can't suspend the active tab, only tabs that are not active. Otherwise I'd wish browsers would have such extensions already built in be default.
- par Critt, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This never really worked for me at all before but I kept it. For whatever reason it now works superbly. Hope this continues and please, don't fix it if it ain't broke.Hello Critt!
Newest version (3.6.0+) should work better than any other version before.
Don't worry, I'm working on extension always when I have time!