Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
(Feedly mini is going back behind the curtain until we finish the redesign. It will come back more powerful and less intrusive in v17)
* Ready for the Google Reader retirement.
★ Full width support
★ Better keyboard shortcuts (type ?)
★ A new left selector design. Less loud - more more all caps.
☂ Lots of bug fixes
☂ memory optimization
* New user interface
* New integration with Twitter and Facebook
- fixes an important loading bug
- fixes integration with facebook
- adds support for multiple google login
- more minimalist user experience
* New titles only view optimized for crunching through a lot of content
* New cards view
* Infinite scrolling
* Ability to tag articles
* 12 bug fixes
* Ability to share articles with your Google+ circles.
* A more consistent way to navigate between sections/sources.
* Ability to personalize essentials
* Fixes twitter login issue.
Integrates with pinboard
New "you might also like" widget based on your twitter timeline.
Cleaner background visual
FIXED - The ability to share an article on Google Reader without notes
FIXED - Separation of like and share
FIXED - Preventing feedly mini to be impacted from the CSS img declaration. Declared with and height at the element level.
* Better grouping of feed suggestions
* List of top recommenders for each articles
* Better support for HTTPS everywhere and authenticated proxy
* Better support for AdBlock
* Separation of the share and like functions
- FIXED: feedly hangs on loading state after login (impact 3-4% of the our users)
- FIXED: incompatibility with adblock resulting in some of the blog post images not being seen.
- FIXED: UI confusion between adding new sources and arranging existing ones. Decoupled both tasks.
* new contents page focused on organizing sources, re-ordering categories and searching and adding new sources
* better support for firefox 4.0
* compatible with HTTPSEverywhere
New search+add experience
New version of the feedly mini toolbar
New iteration of the feedly filtering logic used to pick and layout the content of the cover and digest pages.
Fixed amazon integration bug (see inability to part best selling pages)
Removed the use of new Function(...) and eval in the street configuration initialization (as suggested by Andrew in the 3.5 review)
We are excited the progress made in this release!
1) No longer using eval in the control factory pattern
2) New integration with Twitter based on OAuth - compatible with #newtwitter
3) Real-time recommendation engine - no more background process/caching in the browser layer
4) New self service onboarding workflow where the user picks and choose which sources they want to add to their feedly
5) 34 UI related bugs related bug fixes
Source code sent to Andrew.
* Simplified the welcome process for users who do not know about RSS and Google Reader
* Fixed regression in email auto-completion
* Fixed sorting bug in shared and saved lists
* Integration with the newly released Google Reader Related Feed service
* Better integration with Smashing Magazine