- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12920934 de Firefox, il y a un angreat addon. How about adding options to hide "feed tree" when you open the page?
I like viewmode 3 but "feed tree" destroy the aesthetic. I never used it anyway. I always need to manually disable it.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Foxyfan, il y a un anHello. How to export all data to another browser? Not just channels and rules, but all data received.
- Noté 5 sur 5par harl windwolf, il y a un anPlease make the "Maximum entries to save (default)" more flexible, so that it can at least be set to the same values as the individual feed properties (up to 2000 entries), optionally let the user enter a custom value (anything between or above the predefined values).
Really great extension otherwise. :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par dnh13918, il y a un anLove this add-on, I use it every day. But one problem at the moment - images and videos seem to no longer show in Feedbro from Facebook pages. If you could get this working again, that would be great!Thanks for the review and for noting the Facebook issue. Added to the Product Backlog for investigation.
Edit: We found the issue and fixed it. It was caused by Facebook JSON data structural change. The fix is now available in Feedbro 4.11.4
- Noté 5 sur 5par Schistura, il y a un anThank you it's great but Twitter feeds suddenly stopped working. Existing ones don't update and I tested with a new profile and it says "no feeds found".We are working on it. Twitter changed their API a bit which broke Feedbro but we have a working version already in testing & polishing. It will be released as soon as we get it rock solid.
Edit: Feedbro 4.11.4 is now available which fixes this issue.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Rvwr, il y a un anThanks for the great addon. You put an option to not Use favicons in article 'from line' but there is no option to remove 'from line' itself. It repeats the headline source name over and over with every line in view modes 3 and 6. Very irritating and space consuming. Please make it possible to read compact headlines only for efficiency. I can already see source for all the headlines on the left so no need for redundancy. Maybe favicons can appear on the left of headline but not use a whole line.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Jaczob, il y a un anI wish there was an option to auto-hide the feed tree to go along with the open all items view at start.
- Noté 3 sur 5par bit.ly/Remil-on-Ecency, il y a un anThis is a BLACKMAIL message: Send me five Bitcoin OR add a search bar so I can look for a specific keyword in articles if you want your five stars back. Mwhahaha!
One serious complaint: Your marketing sucks. :) I was using several other RSS readers, and especially one online service annoys met to no end with their upgrade notification. Came across Feedbro by accident, only heard about you a few days ago, and absolutely love the add-on. Not too fond of the name though, FeedMister or FeedBoss would be better. Also, an easy way to remove the many duplicate threads among the 250 newspapers I'm following will be great. But overall, stellar work, bro's.
- Noté 5 sur 5par SpitFire-666, il y a un anThis is great, I use it for monitoring twitter accounts! BTW, would love an option to sort feeds, eg A-Z! Thanks
- Noté 4 sur 5par Alex Nikolaev, il y a un anWhen adding a news source, the "undefined" error occursCan you send the feed URL and a screen shot of the issue to email@example.com please?