- Noté 5 sur 5par rolandog, il y a 2 ansIt's a great add-on, but it would be nice to be able to 'dogfood' the ChangeLog as a feed (so that we know when there are new releases, and what the changes are).
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12920934 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansgreat addon. How about adding options to hide "feed tree" when you open the page?
I like viewmode 3 but "feed tree" destroy the aesthetic. I never used it anyway. I always need to manually disable it.
- Noté 5 sur 5par harl windwolf, il y a 2 ansPlease make the "Maximum entries to save (default)" more flexible, so that it can at least be set to the same values as the individual feed properties (up to 2000 entries), optionally let the user enter a custom value (anything between or above the predefined values).
Really great extension otherwise. :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par dnh13918, il y a 2 ansLove this add-on, I use it every day. But one problem at the moment - images and videos seem to no longer show in Feedbro from Facebook pages. If you could get this working again, that would be great!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansThanks for the review and for noting the Facebook issue. Added to the Product Backlog for investigation.
Edit: We found the issue and fixed it. It was caused by Facebook JSON data structural change. The fix is now available in Feedbro 4.11.4
- Noté 5 sur 5par Schistura, il y a 2 ansThank you it's great but Twitter feeds suddenly stopped working. Existing ones don't update and I tested with a new profile and it says "no feeds found".
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansWe are working on it. Twitter changed their API a bit which broke Feedbro but we have a working version already in testing & polishing. It will be released as soon as we get it rock solid.
Edit: Feedbro 4.11.4 is now available which fixes this issue.