Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14727022 de Firefox
Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14727022 de Firefox, il y a 4 ans
I liked it to start; but, it skips articles, so, I need to check the original website. So, it doesn't really end up saving me any time. Perhaps there is some setting I need to change?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ans
4.5.1 has a fix for the Firefox bug related to Date parsing. We also previously added proper support for XML feeds that are in "oldest first" order. Those two fixes should eliminate the skipping problem.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6969438 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursPlease consider an option to hide blue number of unread posts on the icon. I saw your other answer but "mark all as read" is not a good alternative. I want to see what is unread but don't want tot see icon number.
Also max entries doesn't seem to work. I can see only 20 max on all feeds.
Thanks for your extension!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Hays Dev, il y a 10 joursPlease add feature fill images with default images and fill description with default values. Dont let it blank with black screen.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Tyrand, il y a 16 joursWorks well and has a nice dark theme, but there's no option for new articles to display automatically, I have to interact to load the new articles. - While the rules are a very good thing to have they lack customizability, and they don't release the source code.
- Noté 5 sur 5par e2t, il y a 2 moisPlease add support for Firefox Sync to save subscriptions. In mode 3 it is difficult to see unread articles.
- Noté 4 sur 5par The Euclidian, il y a 2 moisGood Feed Reader
At last, this is what I call a decent RSS feed reader. Thanks for the great effort you put in developing a reader that has made me clear most of my news bookmarks. However, the only gripe (that would have made me give this all the 5 stars), is that it seems to be inaccessible with using a keyboard. For someone who uses a screen-reader, I think it would have made it easier to have most of these buttons clickable not only by the mouse, but even the keyboard. For example, when one accesses the Feedbro from the toolbar, pressing the ENTER key on the button for "Find feeds in this tab" does nothing, until a mouse is clicked.
Otherwise, this is a lifesaver for anyone engaged in research, and entertainment at the same time.
- Noté 5 sur 5par ZelGray, il y a 2 moisIt's very useful add-on for me, but I can't find how to read already viewed and hided articles.
- Noté 4 sur 5par M. Möhling, il y a 2 moisQuite good. Question: I'd like to import feeds from an old Firefox profile directory, where do I find the needed file for IndexedDB? I didn't to an .opml export, unfortunately.
- Noté 3 sur 5par DisplayName, il y a 3 moisUsed to be very good, but now none of the newspapers in Norway is working well.
Only text is visible in the feeds.
And why is 3 options in the setting "Remove tags from feed entries" greyed out ?
Can't enable "scripts", "objects" or "applets" ?
Ok, i will reply to the bug reporting mail.Can you give some feed URLs that aren't working as you expect?
Script, object and applet tag are automatically filtered out as potentially dangerous tags. Feed entry content should not need such tags and if it does, it should be redesigned.
- Noté 4 sur 5par vexillia, il y a 3 moisSo far so good. Of course there's a but.
I'm using view 5 with show unread only & manual "mark as read".
When I mark all the items in a folder read with shift-A they are marked as read in the folder view bur not the reading pane. I have to reload the page to remove the read items.
Likewise when I follow shift-A with shift-N, to move to the next folder with unread items, the viewing pane doesn't refresh and shows the read items from the previous folder.
If I'm doing something stupid please let me know how to get what I want.
Posted here because there's no bug or issue tracker available.Works as designed.
1. When you shift-A a feed or folder with "show only unread" mode active, there's really no point in removing articles from the screen. Leaving them visible lets the user to undo the operation fully or partially.
2. When the user moves to the next feed or folder with shift-N, it's not guaranteed that the user wants to load the contents (especially if the user has automatic "mark as read" mode on). The user might very well want to skip to the next one without loading the contents. Therefore you need to press shift-O to load the contents. So shift-N, shift-O combination is the magic.
You can reach us via the Support email address that is on the front page of the Feedbro app page here in AMO. Reviews aren't meant for support requests or bug reports.
- Noté 5 sur 5par SmaugTheDragon, il y a 3 moisThis is great, bro. Excellent alternative to the discontinued FF RRS feed.
- Noté 4 sur 5par sonofevil, il y a 3 moisI'm having the known autoplay issue.
Videos in this feed play automatically in Feedbro, ignoring my Firefox autoplay settings: http://feeds.feedburner.com/vice/oHrN
If I open the article in a new tab, the videos don't autoplay. It only happens in Feedbro.That feed is incorrectly embedding YouTube videos. In the feed content they use tags like:
[iframe width="320" height="320" frameborder="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi846_OMVRA">[/iframe>
which embeds the entire YouTube video page (including comments etc) and makes the browser to autoplay the video.
Instead, they should be using proper embed URL which for that particular video would be:
[iframe frameborder="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pi846_OMVRA">[/iframe>
Note. html tags modified slightly (< to [) to make them visible here.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Mylk, il y a 3 moisIt's fairly good rss reader, but if you want to delete an article or open the links in the background you have to do it 1by1, there is no possibility to select multiple.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Aayan Saiks, il y a 3 moisThis one is very useful for my business. I highly recommended this extension to every one.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Daywalker81, il y a 3 mois4/5. Für den letzten Stern fehlen mir ein paar Sachen:
* Ich würde den CSS der Feed-Ansichten gern selbst gestalten. Ich hätte zum Beispiel gern in View Mode 1 die Titelleiste des Feed immer oben sichtbar (sticky). Oder in Ansicht 4 würde ich gern vollständig die Breite der Cards und die Höhe des sichtbaren Textes einstellen können (dann mit einstellbarem Zeichen- /Wort- / Paragrafenlimit).
* Tasten zum Löschen / Gelesen / Favoriten wären in jeder Ansicht auch in allen Listen sehr hilfreich.
Trotz meiner Kritik dein super Tool, welches ich täglich nutze.
Vielen Dank dafür!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17759329 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisGreat add-on for rss. Unfortunately it seems not working since last update(4.14.2 I guess), and the latest update(4.15.2) doesn't fix it for me.
The problem is that all feeds fail to update, but the "load" button in feed's properties return status "OK".
I'm on firefox version 110.0(64-bit) for ubuntu.
The problem is solved with the help of developers. It is caused by an incorrect entry at the top of feed lists with which Feedbro chokes and thus unable to update all other feeds. If similar problem occurs to you, try removing incorrect entry in your list if there's any.