- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15031429 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5It works really *but* I think an alternative icon or simply changing the icon into one which doesn't have a box around it would make it fine more nicely with the other address bar icons.
- par Bert Vermeulen, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Another newsblur user here, this extension does exactly what I need.
However, I always have to reload the feed page before I can select my reader. On the first load, the dropdown box and "subscribe Now" button are greyed out.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14674359 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great, but how can I integrate it with feed-readers like Feedbro?
Would it be possible to integrate the reader into the "Subscribe to this feed using..." box?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansThe original feed is made available on the preview page, so you should be able to subscribe using the usual method of your feed reader extension while viewing the preview.
- par Benjamin Bach, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is a very cleanly done extensions, I'm impressed by the preview layout. It's a winner.
I hope that it will support opening up feeds with an local application, too. But I can see if this somehow adds a security concern (an extension calling an external application), it isn't desirable.
- par Álvaro González, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5A nice all-in-one solution that just works. It provides a toolbar button to discover feeds with a menu to select one, it renders the XML right in the browser and it even has a customisable subscribe button pre-configured with eight online services.
Being picky, I'm not fond of having all items initially collapsed and it also seems to ignore <content:encoded> tags entirely but, honestly, that's minor stuff.
- par Ulysses, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Cool, thanks for saving the day after Mozilla hung us out to dry yet again. Please emit a link rel="alternate" that points to the same URL so that my WebExtension feedreader gets a chance to subscribe too.
Update: Thank you for the addition.