- par Gouvernathor, il y a 2 joursNoté 4 sur 5One little detail is annoying : when clicking on a priviledged (=facebook-considered) link from a non-priviledged page, or vice versa, the tab is replaced with a new one, in the container (or outside, respectively), with all its history wiped. And by that, I mean that the data stays in firefox's history, but the "previous page" button gets disabled and the related tab history is cleared.
This is quite annoying, as you have to be really careful and open links in new tabs if you don't want to lose your current tab and its related history.
Also, data from this module is editable via the Multi-Accounts Container module, including the color of the Facebook tabs - which actually glitches in this case, and allow you to change it but not to return to the original color... which is reverted when firefox is closed and opened anew.
- par Lewy, il y a 3 joursNoté 5 sur 5This is an amazing extension for anyone who cares about privacy.
However, I have noticed that recently Facebook doesn't work fully when using it. Most things work fine but as soon as I do a search or view an individual profile the page never finishes loading and I get waiting for static.xxx.fbcdn.net...
If I disable the extension or load the same URL in Chrome it works immediately
- par Psychopompous, il y a 11 joursNoté 3 sur 5Since first installing, this extension appears to have worked well. But as of today, 7 January 2021, something has gone wrong: on logging in to Facebook, I get their generic error page. If I disable the extension, Facebook works as normal.
- par staticvoidmain, il y a 13 joursNoté 1 sur 5Can you not reset the color to white? It should have been blue by default, or at least do not reset it to white every single time! Why is the color preference not persistent?
- par Alex, il y a 13 joursNoté 4 sur 5For the most part I love this addon. I'm a proponent of giving Facebook as little information as possible. It's a little rough when you need to log in to a website using your FB account, but I've started avoiding creating those logins when possible.
My main point of feedback would be that Facebook owns WhatsApp, so I think it should get thrown into "Facebook Jail" (how I think of it) as well.
- par Twisted Code (Phillip M.), il y a 20 joursNoté 2 sur 5It works great, except for the part where it can potentially cause data loss (switching a tab to or from the Facebook Container, e.g. by visiting Facebook.com from a Google.com search, causes the tab's navigation history to be discarded)
Note: it doesn't break your history menu or anything; as long as you don't clear your history, you should be able to get back to where you were by digging through that. However, it's quite tedious and for some people, Multi-Account Containers might be a better choice.
- par soulrebelno1, il y a 21 joursNoté 1 sur 5I had a big problem with some websites not working properly. Cookies could not be saved, cookie pop-ups would keep reappearing, and I couldn't login. Turns out it was this add-on!
- par hosa, il y a 22 joursNoté 3 sur 5I love this extension, EXCEPT...
It has a mandatory button on the address bar taking up precious url space and I already have other addons doing that, and so I encourage the developer to add an option to remove this button and be able to depend solely on the pinnable button to indicate the active container as I prefer (by way of switchable icons).. Thank you for your consideration...