- Noté 4 sur 5par megaslx, il y a 2 ans"Automatically expand the video player" doesn't work most of the time on the latest version.
I honestly don't like this revamp. control button is far away from the center of the screen.If you use a large monitor it's not user friendly
- Noté 4 sur 5par theBaldGuy, il y a 2 ansThe pop-up window shouldn't have a border and you should be able to customise the positions of the hotbar function buttons (move them around and remove the three dot acces). A "audio only" function would be nice to have as well. Other than that, it is really great!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Alex, il y a 2 ansYeah what others have said - these latest updates (I'm using 126.96.36.199) when proceeding through a playlist, the first video plays at the preferred resolution, but the "next" video in the list doesn't. I presume it's a bug, hopefully it can get fixed soon?
- Noté 4 sur 5par Frousties, il y a 2 ansI think the last update is alright design-wise. The problem I have with it is that it's BUGGY. Auto-expand does not work correctly anymore and it's very annoying to have to enable it manually each time. Also the import settings feature does not work correctly between old and new version.
Good thing the version history exists, because until all the problems mentioned by other users get resolved, I'll keep using the old ones.
- Noté 4 sur 5par AKSKMY, il y a 2 ansThe latest review that made the buttons collapse when not in use is useful but there is something else updated that prevents videos from automatically expanding to the viewport which was fixed before this update. Please revert that setting. It was only fixed in the previous update after so long and now its having the same issue again.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16729333 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansThe latest update certainly added too many buttons that needed to be trimmed down, plus an annoying message in the corner. The new "boost volume" feature was a nice addition however that i've already used a few times.
- Noté 4 sur 5par GVP22, il y a 2 ansThe latest changes made to this addon have forced me to go back to an older version, because I have a widescreen monitor. I don't want to move my mouse all the way to the right side of the screen to activate cinema mode. It's very annoying on the wrist. Previously the button was located at the bottom center of the screen, which is where the mouse cursor naturally tends to be located. Also there was another update which added the three dots UI icon that you now have to click/hover on before the cinema mode button appears, yet another pointless user action that adds nothing but annoyance. With addons like this the only thing that really matters (to me) is the efficiency / ease of use. Every single wasted click or mouse movement negatively impacts the user experience, this is especially true if you spend a lot of time on YouTube like I do. I still happily give this four stars because the 'old' version is excellent as always, and the negative aspects of the newer version may not bother other people as much.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12744894 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansIt's basically a 5-star add-on, full of features, but even after a big update I still have following problem. when I use boost volume, the change speed option stops working... I'm on aurora update currently ff 87 and nightly ff 88 - -this is FF problem as brave browser works ok
- Noté 4 sur 5par tobim91, il y a 2 ansIch hoffe das die Dislike Funktion die genutzt wird ja auch bei dem Projekt mithilft und man nicht noch das Extra Tool runterladen muss damit das stimmt am Ende. Zudem hat es viele andere gute Features aber auch so einen oder andere Schwächen. Die Leiste z.b. im Player Bereich macht mit ublock dann gerne probleme und man kann so nicht sagen skippe die Werbung wenn diese nicht Skippbar ist.
- Noté 4 sur 5par iIiThe1iIi Games, il y a 2 ansIt's a great extension that can do a lot of great things. However,
The recent update this extension has recieved is not very stable and doesn't affect EVERY video. To solve this I would reccomend maybe adding a feature to revert to the older version or toggle back to the less stable new one.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Ify, il y a 2 ansPls i hate this new interface, it's blocking all my youtube bottom screen, i can't even see youtube timer. you guys can hide all the icons in a dropdown or something, just take it of my screen for god sake, Thanks i always love your app until this ugly large icons update..
I some how was able to edit it and take off some icons from "Extension Toolbar", But still the icons are large, needs to be resized thanks.