- par Luty, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5petite demande d'ajout si possible,
les YT réalise leur sponso dans la vidéo donc on ne peux les sauter
serait il possible d'ajouter un bouton pour réaliser un pas de X secondes dans la vidéo ?
( les sponso étant de 60 ou 90 secondes en moyennes )
- par yeehawgoth, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5I like this add-on a lot but I have to knock off a star because I used to be able to create my own themes with a colour wheel but I am unsure of where that ability went, I certainly hope to use it again soon
- par L G, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5Generally a pretty good enhancer that adds a lot to the YouTube experience, with good adblock, the ability to expand videos to fill windows, and the volume booster being ones I use regularly.
If I had to suggest one feature though, it would be the ability to keep ads at the beginning/end of videos. I, and I bet a lot of others, don't mind these nearly as much, only ads that interrupt a video.
Keep up the good work!
- par Kuvu, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Pretty decent job out there. But I'd like to see blacklist channels and more understandable/readable extension settings page. I had to install another extension to blacklist channels so, four starts should be ok in this situation!
- par Kleidon, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Tool is great and convenient, but it loses one star for not having an option to automatically disable closed captioning. YouTube keeps turning on captions, and I have to manually turn them off for every. Single. Video. It's gotten extraordinarily aggravating, and I haven't found a way to fix it. If this add-on updates to include a setting for closed captioning, then it'll get five stars.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14036946 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5It would be really cool if this had an inbuilt downloader, but it doesn't. I used this because YouTube started auto-setting my quality and this addon was said to stop that. But even if that problem is fixed, this program's miniplayer is so excellent I'm not going to stop using it.
Another feature I really dislike is that it automatically enables controlling the video speed with your mouse, which I have never once intentionally wanted to use, only unintentionally scrollwheeled and set it to 0.75% speed. There are barely any times when someone needs to change the video speed, so this should be disabled by default (I at least think I've finally disabled it now).