- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16704655 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI like the new features, but the change in both the location and size of the icons makes it far clunkier to use. Still a must have (it provides stuff that Google themselves should really get around to implementing), but the new update has put a dent in it somewhat.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13439684 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansBeen using this for a while. Today's update (25/02/2021) is making me reconsider. The player is now splattered with irrelevant gimmicky icons that can't be removed.
- Noté 4 sur 5par mundane44, il y a 2 ans((Been using this add-on forever but for me this new version is overkill inside the vid window & I do not like it.))
((How do I roll back to the previous version?))
edit: The icon overkill on the video window is nicely fixed so it's only fair that I change my review. Only 4 Stars tho cuz not everything works like it did before.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16219746 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansA good quality-of-life extension for Youtube. However, developers: could you *please* add a keyboard shortcut for opening the settings menu? This is one of the most frustrating things about this app - there are dozens of shortcuts for everything else, but not one for this basic action.
Please add this in the next update if possible, thanks.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15542802 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansPersonally love the new UI so many people are complaining about, but always support having more options; def make it an optional setting
- Noté 4 sur 5par Tristan Young, il y a 2 ansI watch a lot of videos with small captions along the bottom, and in order to read them, I have to pause. Now there are extra buttons in the player UI that cover the captions when paused.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Zoe, il y a 2 ansIn immense need of an option to just disable the scroll wheel doing anything to videos. You can only pick between "changes volume" and "changes speed", but there's no way to have it so that if you scroll while the mouse is over the video, you move down the page. Other than that, great themes, video player pinning is a life saver for when you can scroll down the page, and there's so many nice little tidbits that even with that annoyance I'm still going to always use it.
- Noté 4 sur 5par korbitr, il y a 2 ansI feel like this add-on is on the verge of breaking entirely with the next update to YouTube. Right now, if I refresh the page or open the browser to YouTube, all the video settings reset until I try to change a setting in the player or click on another video.
- Noté 4 sur 5par flash, il y a 2 ansI've been a happy user of this extension for the past three years and always recommended it to make YouTube usable. Sadly, in recent months more and more things have broken. I know it's difficult to keep the extension up-to-date when the website it's used on changes frequently, but with no update in nine months, I can't keep rating it at 5 stars.