- Noté 3 sur 5par hoornet, il y a 17 joursOn FIREFOX ONLY! Volume control with the mouse wheel is just random :( Instead of following the wheel, the colume level just keeps rising for about 30 levels when wheel is moved up and vice verca for down. In effect volume control with mouse wheel is completely useless.
THe same feature works fully on my Brave browser with the Chrome extension
- Noté 3 sur 5par Mixta, il y a 2 moisJe suis un peu déçu, car il manque une fonction bien utile qui permet d'activé la traduction des sous-titres lorsqu'elle ne sont pas dans la langue par défaut du navigateur
- Noté 3 sur 5par Shajirr, il y a 4 moisThe addon does what it claims, however, at some point it started to have a huge problem - it only works once. If a load the YT page, and then it dets discarded, on subsequent view the addon never activates on it, no matter what I do. I can reload the page or even de-activate and re-activate the addon - it doesn't help, it won't load on the same address ever again.
Also tried rolling back to a much earlier version - while this problem seems to not happen as much, then addon stops blocking ads, which is an equally bad problem...
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17316700 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisHad been enjoying this for quite a while. Lately videos appear to re-load after a few seconds of play, and the speed change is no longer applied.
- Noté 3 sur 5par FlipsTheSlayer, il y a 7 moisIt's good, especially with the recent update to restore dislikes, but the like/dislike ratio bar hasn't been restored. It's already known for a fact that it can be restored as the Return YouTube Dislike extension brings it back, but not this one for whatever reason. The ratio bar is very useful, please restore it as well.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15921659 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisIt's a good idea but I don't really want to read all this features. Therefore I recommande you to make it more designed and intuitive (you interface). Sorry & Thanks you
- Noté 3 sur 5par Cooller, il y a 8 moisunfortunately cannot recommend it, it's a great addon, but each update breaks something basic and you gotta wait a certain period of time 'till they fix it, they will... eventually, but it's still pain in the ass so it might even be easier just use default youtube, cuz that's pain as well however, at least you can count on basic features to work every time you watch something and you don't have to wonder wtf is going on so if you use this and something doesn't work, blame this addon probably