- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14997266 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansI've been using this add-on for a while and it's great.
However today I noticed that the layout of youtube had changed and it was no longer in dark mode, and the option to enable dark mode was also missing.
It seems that this add-on has caused this because as soon as I diabled it I got the new layout with dark mode again.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Avengement, il y a 4 ansThe "remove annotations" feature does not work and the forced additional keyboard shortcuts button that is unable to be removed loses a star for me. Second star is removed since I contacted the dev regarding the annotations issue and it went ignored without a reply. Other then that it's a good extension but bugs and lack of communication drag down what would otherwise be a perfect rating.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15091119 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansWhen using a theme you can't see what you are typing in the search bar
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15073733 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansOne of the better ones BUT Video Pinning has not been working for quite some time already, rather remove it from the options if there is no intention of getting it to work again.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15070533 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansWorks pretty good but seems to wipe all settings when I restart my PC. Quite annoying to have to go and reinstall or reenable the features.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13614625 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansWas working perfectly fine before but now whenever i go into fullscreen the hot bar is still their whih is really annoying
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12429788 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansafter added this extension it slows down my browser. though no technical proof from me but I leave to you to experience it. else, this is a good extension.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14738241 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansresets every time i close the browser
- Noté 3 sur 5par rosekitsune1, il y a 4 ansI using Firefox Nightly 67. And I like the fact that on the home page of a youtube channle the video is not preload and auto played. But when you click on a video link the video... does not auto play but it does preload I wish it did not thought. If the opt. did work... if would good if the all youtube videos did not preload and auto play. Because I'm not always watching youtube videos sometimes I'm reading comments,and or going to another youtube from the video that I'm on.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13363001 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansmousewheel for volume control was broken few weeks back, unable to recover this feature :(