- Noté 3 sur 5par Shajirr, il y a un anThe addon does what it claims, however, at some point it started to have a huge problem - it only works once. If a load the YT page, and then it dets discarded, on subsequent view the addon never activates on it, no matter what I do. I can reload the page or even de-activate and re-activate the addon - it doesn't help, it won't load on the same address ever again.
Also tried rolling back to a much earlier version - while this problem seems to not happen as much, then addon stops blocking ads, which is an equally bad problem...
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17355712 de Firefox, il y a un anThe queue has been behaving strangely lately.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17353163 de Firefox, il y a un anI'll give it five stars when it'll show thumbs down.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17284777 de Firefox, il y a un anSometimes arrow keys are for backward/forward and sometimes they are for volume. So confusing.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17316700 de Firefox, il y a un anHad been enjoying this for quite a while. Lately videos appear to re-load after a few seconds of play, and the speed change is no longer applied.
- Noté 3 sur 5par LH, il y a un anKeep controls visible without having to click the ••• control or hover over it with the mouse cursor, this feature doesn't work.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15921659 de Firefox, il y a un anIt's a good idea but I don't really want to read all this features. Therefore I recommande you to make it more designed and intuitive (you interface). Sorry & Thanks you
- Noté 3 sur 5par Cooller, il y a un anunfortunately cannot recommend it, it's a great addon, but each update breaks something basic and you gotta wait a certain period of time 'till they fix it, they will... eventually, but it's still pain in the ass so it might even be easier just use default youtube, cuz that's pain as well however, at least you can count on basic features to work every time you watch something and you don't have to wonder wtf is going on so if you use this and something doesn't work, blame this addon probably
- Noté 3 sur 5par GraphMan, il y a un anThe default speed setting stopped working. You have to set it manually for each video.
- Noté 3 sur 5par JaySee, il y a un anDisable AutoPlay does not work without restarting browser. Volume Booster breaks when using privacy preferences. I contacted the developer, but they refuse to disclose what settings they are utilizing. There may be privacy issues.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Svenskar, il y a un anFor the past year or so YouTube videos seem to pause and need the page to be refreshed to play. Served me well over the years though.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Honey B., il y a 2 ansCan't disable volume booster. Audio ramps up and down randomly when using arrow keys to go forward,backward,volume up and down, and also when adjusting windows volume level (im using shortcuts like (fn+f10/f11/f12)).
- Noté 3 sur 5par Buddi, il y a 2 ansBeen an absolute must have in my browser since I discovered it, however like others have said, the scroll wheel volume control has been broken, working on/off since last update.
And causes videos to load slower, sometimes even buffering for 10 seconds before the video finally plays, sometimes it will load indefinitely.
Seems the addon has a problem hooking to the page, sometimes it will not have any function at all.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14188159 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansAll in all very good and very useful.
Only one thing bothers me extremely. When I scroll up and down with the mouse wheel, I keep coming back to the video speed setting and it gets adjusted. I have wondered several times why the video suddenly ran slower or faster. The button sits in a very awkward place and should not react so easily to a mouse wheel!
Latle, I can't see any likes or dislikes if I have activated this addon! Sad...
- Noté 3 sur 5par Chris Montef, il y a 2 ansIn the latest versions a customization option was removed... please add it again!
The option allowed you to change the aspect of the bar when it is at the bottom of the screen. It becomes meaningfully useful when there is a combination of theme/settings that makes toggled and untoggled buttons look the same.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Mr. Mamoru, il y a 2 ansBasically does what it says, but I do have a problem, that you guys might be able to help me with: The first time I reverse a playlist it works like a charm, but as soon as I close the window and click on the reverse button, the new window, that opens, doesn't show any playlist at all.
Thanks in regards.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6250807 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansVery useful, but often prevents Firefox/Win10 from closing normally: there are several processes left, and then crush report appears. Deleted :(