- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12741256 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Everything works, but it won't load when I start Firefox. I have to go into Add-ons manager and toggle it off then back on for it to work. Very annoying and will have to look for an alternative add-on and uninstall this if it isn't fixed. What's the point of the Add-on if it won't work!
- par firefox-user964, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5This used to be a great addon, latest update is still functional but the new interface is awful, too fussy and intrusive. Bring back the old look.
Edit - for those who prefer the old look you can rollback to the previous version
- par Lothay, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5I don't like the new update. New buttons are way too big and cluttered. The 'boost volume' button covers up my sound bar for some reason. The speed button was turned into three separate buttons, you can still change the speed by scrolling the main one, so I don't see the point of other two. Also before the update you could scroll down and still use the toolbar but now you have to go all the way up.
- par Jonathan Paugh, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5This extension has a plethora of options, but they're not well organized. (Look at the settings for any popular IDE for how it should look.) What I needed was A) an assurance that the default settings would not modify YouTube at all (or at least a summary of the default changes), and B) a quick way to discover if the specific feature I need actually exists in this plugin.
Without A), I have to read and understand *every* option before I can rely on this plugin, and without B) I don't even know if it's worth the effort or not. In summary, the new-user experience suffers from the sheer magnitude of what it can do.
- par Gordol, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5I find this to be highly inconsistent. Sometimes the videos are in expanded view, sometimes in default view, sometimes in cinema view and sometimes in theater view, all without changing the settings in this extension. Makes it highly unpredictable as to what my viewing experience will be.
On top of that, the settings are very obtuse in what they actually do and how thee interact with each other. For example, I count at least three different settings for the viewport size. WHY???
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16615691 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Decent when it works properly but that is rare. 90% of the time it doesn't turn off annotations despite being set to and an increasingly more annoying issue is videos loading in a lower resolution forcing me to reload the page for the set resolution to take effect. The extension seemed to work much better with the legacy version of youtube. Since that's been completely scrapped now this extension is becoming more and more inconsistent. Dropped my new rating to 2 stars from the 4 I gave in the past because the issue with annotations has still not been fixed despite almost 3 years having passed.
- par HotDonKey, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5Очень классное расширение. Куча полезных и приятных функций. Очень доволен им, был, до последнего обновления. Постоянно выскакивает ошибка воспроизведения, вылетает браузер и просто оно перестаёт работать. В итоге, ищу альтернативу, чего делать не хотелось.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15567430 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5Hay montones de complementos para el youtube y son todos iguales, y ninguno tiene lo que me interesa que es la opción de poder ver los vídeos de las listas de Youtube en orden cronológico.