- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16917430 de Firefox, il y a un jourused this extension for years, but adblock started getting detected and controls stopped showing up so forced to remove it
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12776265 de Firefox, il y a 2 moishello
firefox esr last
This addon doesn't work correctly again.
I have to reload the page several times for it to work and only partially.
- Noté 2 sur 5par CaptCronos, il y a 3 moisTo everyone saying "Changing all values of '#player-theater-container' to '#player-wide-container' "
HOW, please explain! Nothing online I can find seems useful to explain how to do this and I want to make it work again.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Mangraviti, il y a 7 moisThe idea is excellent. The app should be great but, in my household, all devices are suddenly using 100% CPU. Both on Windows and Linux. It also makes Chrome use 100% CPU if installed.
Unfortunately, after uninstalling addons one by one, this one proved to be the culprit of the high CPU usage.
It really is a shame cause I love it but had to reinstall from all the devices at home.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17746095 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisit works but somethings off, every now and then new tabs fail to connect as if you'd lost internet. but the loaded tabs you can navigate and request new pages. I have to disable to fix and then re-enable the extension. which defeats my particular use case. wanted youtube to load videos at a preferred resolution everytime. But I'm probably fiddling with this extension more than the effort needed to just correct youtube every video. it has loads of features that I'd like to play with but this bug happens so often I'd rather leave it off
- Noté 2 sur 5par katey1801, il y a 2 ansSome features are nice, however the pop out viewer leaves MUCH to be desired.
You cannot seek, which sucks.
But the WORST part? No captions. The captions do not show in the pop out at all. This makes the video inaccessible to me. If possible, I would appreciate a fix at some point. Pop out is currently essentially useless to D/deaf/Hard of Hearing folk like me.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14011267 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansExtension has been nearly unusable for the past 2 months. Half of the time it's just not straight up loading when you open a YouTube page directly from a link.