Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par TheDcoder, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5This a awesome plugin! Now I don't need to visit about:config if I want to clean my cache. It even cleans the extra image cache which firefox does not clean by default
- par aurex, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5Прекрасная идея и работа. Самое главное - всё быстро и просто! Большое спасибо!
Great idea and work. Most importantly, everything is fast and easy! Thank you very much!
- par Luis Macias, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5Simple and practical. It is one of my favorite addons. Besides, it is not difficult to translate it into your language. In my case; To Spanish.
I await that add outstanding features. Thank you for your work.
- par mrWoodStock, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5Hello again from Ukraine
Until now, waiting for your addon in spite of everything)))
Ignore negative reviews. Let them not knock you out of the way and do not discourage the desire to continue to be engaged in your hobby.
Your addition, in earlier versions, has tremendous functionality that was (and still is) not available the rest of the competitors (!!!automatic cleaning is priceless!!!).
So watching your response to feedback (indicating the absence of your indifference), I hope to see a new version of your add-ons.
I hope this review cheer you in the development, and give patience will finish the job)))
- par Vilawolf, il y a 6 ansNoté 1 sur 5attempt to log into a website. reenable another addon. restart. EACH AND EVERY ADDON. Yes, this extension WAS THE ONE CAUSING THE LOG IN LOOP.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11409890 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansNoté 2 sur 5This does work like it said, but it makes FireFox 36.0.1
unsable and makes it crash! After just a couple of uses
it makes FF 36.0.1 crash. I removed it and problem went-away.
Needs some fixes to work with different versions than I'm
sure it would work with-out issues!It should run on 36.0.1 without any problem, compatibility reports are suggesting the same:
I am also attaching the memory usage of this add-on, to show why there is a low chance of it being responsible for crashes and unstable behavior:
Thanks for the input.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11416012 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansNoté 3 sur 5At first it worked fine and has been clearing all unnecessary things since today. When I wanted to clear my cache I pressed the button and refreshed the page but nothing happened. Then I cleared it with a key combination and there was it the result that I expected.I think you're having some other issue, maybe some weird incompatibility with one of the addons.
I can't reproduce the problem from your report, so I'm afraid I can't help here.
- par yarrmateys, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5this extension actually fixed the problem of images not getting saved from the cache, but getting redownloaded instead.
apparently that problem was caused by cache getting filled up, never cleaning out and new images never getting cached.
it could use some visible meter to show status of the cache, to know how close it is to fill up. other than that it works fine.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11090382 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great Add-on, but "Show notification" don't work with ff 32 - win7.It works, you must be having some other issue.
Did you install the 2.7 version? Try installing some other addon that includes Firefox notifications and see if that works.
Thanks for your input.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11091434 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5Update 2.7 works GREAT with Firefox v32 on Mac. Thank you so much for the time and effort you've put into this plugin... and also putting out such a quick fix for the bug in the latest Firefox release.
- par Hoppy, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5This behavior was totally my fault. Somehow a setting got changed in another extension which totally frugged up the behavior of this fine extension. My sincerest apologies to the author and to everyone who read my review. This extension has always performed flawlessly. I am glad the extension is okay because I missed using it.
- par GTX11, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5[quote] Firefox 32
by mvm (Developer) on July 15, 2014 · permalink · translate
Mozilla will enable the new (experimental for now) HTTP Cache and disable old cache APIs in Firefox 32, that's why you're having those issues.
When time comes for version 32, an update will be provided.
Thanks for your input.[/quote]
I am using Fx32 Beta 4. I hope you are making progress on this as it does not work at all.
- par Shiyaz ~, il y a 7 ansNoté 5 sur 5This has been a very useful tool and I've been using and promoting it for a long time now. However, the keyboard shortcut F9 fails to work in FF version 32. Please fix, please.