- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15189801 de Firefox, il y a un anI have the free version and most of the time it works great. Sometimes it doesn't work for one reason of another, but it normally gets fixed within a week. I wonder if the pro version has the same problems? If it doesn't, I would probably pay for it. Regardless I would recommend this add-on, just try to be patient when YouTube changes its coding and the add-on needs to be updated.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Maggie Janes, il y a un anOops! I clicked too fast. That was supposed to be a 5 star. I love this extension. Use it all the time. It's amazing to me that one person is managing and updating it so quickly every time YT decides to change their code to try to stop video downloads! Read Firefox user 16885901's review. If you have a video download problem it's probably YT. And you1ll get an update pronto from Easy Youtube Video Downloader. :)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16922554 de Firefox, il y a un anUse this extension fairly often with great success. Provider works hard to keep up with YouTube changes that effect performance. I appreciate their effort.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13434234 de Firefox, il y a un anThere are few instances I can recall having a problem downloading with this add-on. I would suggest restarting browser and/or private browsing to rule out issues that may be caused by caching after changes/update. The effort are appreciated Dishita.
- Noté 4 sur 5par PisceanPrince, il y a un anIt works great whenever it's left alone to work properly. I hope we can continue to exercise our rights with freeware on an open internet like we should. Terrific app!!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Pat E, il y a un anThis is a great tool. It works almost every time. The interface is a bit intrusive but it does have a lot of bells and whistles.
Now to my main gripe.
How dare you change tabs on me every time you throw a background update. I hardly ever actually use this add-on but it often (Once every ten days?) rips me away from what I'm doing and begs for attention. If I'm watching a you tube with a friend it is a pain in the arse.
If I buy you a coffee or two will you stop commandeering my browser?