- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17408277 de Firefox, il y a 10 joursNoté 2 sur 5Pushing pro-subscription for 1080p videos it's a terrible way to promote you extension. Ask pro subscription for something worthy of such as 4k or 8k videos options. Otherwise, better to look for alternative extensions or webpages.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12209312 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 2 sur 5Since the latest update, the extension has failed to download any long Youtube videos. For the shorter videos, the download speed has decreased.
- par dbear, il y a un moisNoté 2 sur 5You have to pay for anything useful to work, the reason makes sense, so not 1 star.
Also im noticing what looks like lots of bot 5 star reviews???...
The UI is pretty nice, so I would have used it more if it ... worked, ya know.
- par Sinba, il y a 4 moisNoté 2 sur 5The addon works well, but the "One time payment" claim is false. I've been asked 3 times in 3 years to donate as he removed my access. Should be more straightforward if he wants yearly donations instead of claiming a lifetime payment.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13805896 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 2 sur 5It actually is very easy to use, but sadly the downloaded video has significantly worse quality (everything clearly gets blurry) and it displays as lower frames per second than the actual video. 60 fps gaming video looks like it turns into 40'ish fps.... Not worth it to get a laggy crap quality video.